Early Access to Tabletop Playground
for Windows is now underway on
in an effort to drink
under the table. This includes virtual reality support and carries
a 10% launch discount. Here's a cinematic
Early Access Launch
and here's why you might want to roll the dice with this one:
If you are anything like us, and love trying new board games or replaying
the classics, then Tabletop Playground is the game for you. The physics have
been finely tuned so dice bounce over the table in a satisfying manner, and the
Unreal Engine powered 3D environments means your polished mahogany gaming table
has never looked better.
anyone to become a creator. Already 100 games have been shared by the community,
and more are being added daily. Best of all underserved genres such as wargaming,
which are tough to make in other sandboxes, are supported here with mechanics
specifically made for playing with miniatures.
Today's early access release on Steam and Humble is a fully featured game, but
despite that we've got a full road-map of new features and content on the way.
New tools for the editor, further localizations, more VR headsets supported and
a marketplace for professional board game creators are among the updates we plan
to add during the early access period.
We look forward to seeing you in-game!
Tabletop Playground Features
- Play alone or with up to 8 players online
- Realistic physics ensure each move and dice role is satisfying and fun
- Gorgeous 3D environments for immersive and more epic game sessions
- Accessible controls with VR support for Oculus Rift & HTC VIVE
- Cross platform mod support using mod.io with 100 games already made
- In-depth support for miniatures, wargaming and niche genres
*Blue's News may receive a commission on sales of this item.