Call of Duty: Warzone Bounty Change Reverted

The patch earlier this week for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone removed Bounty Contracts from Warzone and replaced them with Most Wanted Contracts. This turned out to be wildly unpopular with players of the battle royale game. The patch released yesterday reverted this change, and there was much rejoicing in the land. Here are the patch notes:
Playlist Update

• Fix for Gunsmith Custom loadouts not appearing in matches
  • Removing Most Wanted Contracts from Warzone and adding Bounty Contracts back
  • Adjusting the timer from 10 to 15 seconds in 3v3 Cranked Gunfight
  • Adjusting out of bounds timer in Infected
  • Adjusting the match start timer in Infected so players can join before the Infected countdown ends.
  • Fix for a bug where players could get stuck during the infil while loading into a BR match

View : : :

Re: Call of Duty: Warzone Bounty Change Reverted
May 1, 2020, 13:09
Re: Call of Duty: Warzone Bounty Change Reverted May 1, 2020, 13:09
May 1, 2020, 13:09

This patch has broken the game in so many hilarious ways. Can't play with friends anymore as it separates us as soon as we start matchmaking. FPS has dropped by 15-20% across the board. Graphical glitches are everywhere - one friend has invisible guns when he plays, another friend has only half the map load and people in the other half can be seen and shot (through walls) by him. Hit registration has, amazingly, gotten even worse than it was. And online forums are full of comedy gold showing other bugs that my friends and I haven't directly experienced yet, such as invincibility or full invisibility in the final circles, dying to gas in the Gulag, winning the game in the gulag after everyone still in the map dies to gas, etc.

I have never seen such a horrible patch to an existing game in my 35+ years of gaming. It's so bad it's funny.
Date
Subject
Author
May 1, 13:09May 1 13:09
Re: Call of Duty: Warzone Bounty Change Reverted