Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free

The Ubisoft Store now offers giveaways of Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition. This installment in the action adventure series is yours to keep as long as you claim your copy by Friday. Here's a refresher on what this includes:
Product description
Rich in art, culture, greed and corruption, Renaissance-era Italy serves as the backdrop for Assassin’s Creed 2, the follow-up to the best-selling debut title in the Assassin’s Creed series. Gain a deeper understanding of the secretive Assassin Order as you follow a new hero, the charming and free-spirited Ezio Auditore de Firenze. When de Firenze’s family is betrayed, the young nobleman steals away to the canals of Venice, where he learns the ways and weapons of the assassins. Experience an epic storyline of loyalty and revenge as your hero challenges Italy’s most powerful families and completes his transformation to master assassin.

Bonus Maps
Download Assassin’s Creed 2 Deluxe Edition for PC to enjoy three special bonus maps that feature some of Italy’s most prestigious and beautiful monuments from the Renaissance era. Explore the Palazzo Medici, the expansive Florentine palace that housed the famous Medici family. Search for secret treasures amid the soaring architecture of the Santa Maria Dei Frari, a grand basilica located in Venice. Check out Venice’s historical Arsenal Shipyard and its famed main gate, the Porta Magna, to continue your hunt for hidden bounties. Guide Ezio through each playable map as you complete their respective missions and discover valuable treasures.
View : : :
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free
Apr 15, 2020, 17:37
Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 15, 2020, 17:37
Apr 15, 2020, 17:37

Don't agree, that's seems lazy to me, imho.
Out of respect, if I'll post spoilers, I'll write, "beware spoilers".
Example, Sixth Sense, Crying game, Game of thrones, games, etc.
Not difficult at all, just need to be aware of your actions on others.

Apr 15, 2020, 08:42
Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 15, 2020, 08:42
Apr 15, 2020, 08:42

WannaLogAlready wrote on Apr 14, 2020, 21:50:
Bill Borre wrote on Apr 14, 2020, 18:58:
It's fun playing Ezio again after all these years. I felt sorry for his younger brother. Between Bayak's son and Ezio's brother I guess kids don't fare well in Ass Creed.

Never ocurred to you that you are ruining the game for those that didn´t play it ?

Like those happy commenting screenplay points before the movie starts Artist

If you haven't played them by now, and if you really wanted to avoid spoilers... Well... ;-)
There needs to be a golden rule in society: you have one year to watch/play something before spoilers are considered all right. After one year, anything is fair game, and people need to actively avoid discussions about older stuff if they won't risk spoilers.

Apr 15, 2020, 04:16
Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 15, 2020, 04:16
Apr 15, 2020, 04:16

DrSquick wrote on Apr 14, 2020, 21:49:
Can anyone comment on how this holds up after all this time? I've never played any of the AC games.

AC2 is the best, AC1 was really rough, if you can stomach it... AC1 has a "better story" so best to watch the playthrough on youtube and skip the boring parts.

Ubisofts real gems were prince of persia sands of time though.

Prince of persia (2003)

https://www.gog.com/game/prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time

And prince of persia (2008)

https://www.gog.com/game/prince_of_persia

Are worth checking out.

Apr 15, 2020, 03:20
J
Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 15, 2020, 03:20
Apr 15, 2020, 03:20
J

I believe I have the standard edition already. When I try to get the free Deluxe Edition it just launches my game.
nin: This forum is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Blue: What do you mean, "biblical"?
xXBatmanXx: What he means is Old BBS, El Presidente, real wrath of SysOp type stuff.

Apr 14, 2020, 22:08
Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 14, 2020, 22:08
Apr 14, 2020, 22:08

DrSquick wrote on Apr 14, 2020, 21:49:
Can anyone comment on how this holds up after all this time? I've never played any of the AC games.

It's positively antique now but the game itself is amazing. Definitely my second fave in the series - BF being the 1st. If you're a history buff, particularly of the Renaissance as I am, AC2 is worth playing through - along with Discovery and Brotherhood. Though Brotherhood takes place in Constantinople, it's pretty sweet too. I definitely prefer Ezio as the best protagonist in all the games. Kind wish they'd remake these because I'd love them to the historical tours for them as well.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Apr 14, 2020, 21:50
Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 14, 2020, 21:50
Apr 14, 2020, 21:50

Bill Borre wrote on Apr 14, 2020, 18:58:
It's fun playing Ezio again after all these years. I felt sorry for his younger brother. Between Bayak's son and Ezio's brother I guess kids don't fare well in Ass Creed.

Never ocurred to you that you are ruining the game for those that didn´t play it ?

Like those happy commenting screenplay points before the movie starts Artist

Apr 14, 2020, 21:49
Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 14, 2020, 21:49

Amazing soundtrack. Nothing like music to evoke nostalgia

Think I'll give it another listen on Spotify rather than play the game again though. Really enjoyed it back in the day but not a fan of the AC series anymore. I've pretty much overdosed on the type of open-world game that it is in general.

Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 14, 2020, 21:49

Apr 14, 2020, 18:58
Re: Get Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition for Free Apr 14, 2020, 18:58
Apr 14, 2020, 18:58

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older