post on Steam announces
the release of a VR update for GRIP: Combat
Despite the trailer for this being titled
Combat Racing - Vomit
, they promise this is not a joke, and that the combat racing
game now includes virtual reality support. Here's word:
Today's date may
suggest otherwise, but a VR update is available NOW! Plug yourself into your
favourite VR setup and experience GRIP like never before!
Feel every flip, jump, crash, spin and boost even harder as you strap into your
favourite Airblade or Roller, hitting the highest level of VR driving intensity.
Like exclusive content, chatting with and challenging other players? Get on our
wonderful Discord server and show who's got the strongest stomach:
We've also updated and fixed some things so have a look at the full changelist:
- Added Virtual Reality support to the game. Players can now play all the
game's content in VR, including multiplayer matches.
- Added new speed streak FX for both flat and VR versions of the game.
- Added player vehicle representation when in bumper cam.
- Rebalanced Disruptor spawn rates.
- Bug fix for Carkour achievement not working.
- Bug fix for not being able to progress through campaign tiers.
- Bug fix for controller not working in the UI when entering a MP event.
- Bug fix for missile turrets blowing themselves up.
- Improvements to MP server logic handling of number of players in a
- Fixed Disruptor audio issues.
See you on the virtual track - just be sure to use a splash guard on your PC