3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Morning Metaverse
Mar 28, 2020, 01:10
Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 28, 2020, 01:10
Mar 28, 2020, 01:10

Cutter wrote on Mar 27, 2020, 12:31:
Oh yes, give Amazon all your personal health info. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Says the gamers that gave away the store with steam, mmo's, and f2p games for the last 23 years? Do you people know you've given up any right to privacy using windows 10, steam, world of warcraft, guild wars, and most software since they began stealing it 23 years ago beginning with ultima online?

They can infer all sorts of health data and things about you from your game usage.

If you don't audit the code, you have no idea what's in those games, steam, etc and what kind of data it's harvesting. You can bet companies have been using their software to spy and gather data on everyone since they found out how stupid humanity is regarding computers.

My fellow nerds are in a utopia, Tim sweeney is basically living in a nerd wet dream, that PC gamers and gamers more generally are so stupid they'd give up game ownership and fall for every scam to con them out of control of their PC, software and their money.

Now windows 10 spies on you and intel and MS are planning for hardware drm and auth servers, using active directory to deny you access to your own files.

Maybe you should all have a gander what you've unleashed, the entire silicon valley industry is having a party that they finally get to turn software into property by making all future software client server, check out their PDF!

https://tifca.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ClienttoCloud_Vision_V2.pdf

Game pass on windows 10 being a trial run for how fucking stupid the average person is. Totally oblivious to the fact that they are using corporate hacked software and have lost total control of their PC.

Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant can now help you diagnose COVID-19.
Mar 27, 2020, 18:27
Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant can now help you diagnose COVID-19. Mar 27, 2020, 18:27
Mar 27, 2020, 18:27

"Alexa, do I have COVID-19?"

"Yes"

"Alexa, order a new coffin to be sent to me... and i'll need that shipped next day, thanks."

Re: Morning Metaverse
Mar 27, 2020, 12:31
Cutter

Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 27, 2020, 12:31
Mar 27, 2020, 12:31
 Cutter

Oh yes, give Amazon all your personal health info. What could possibly go wrong with that?
"If you're going through Hell...keep going."
- Winston Churchill
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older