Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 26, 2020, 18:33 phinn

1.5 EFLOPS now this is truly amazing. Hope it makes a real difference in the long-term.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 26, 2020, 15:38  Cutter 

Cool, Bond flicks in 4k? I'll marathon that.

"Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve AustinÖI don't know why I just said that. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but gonna stand by it. Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin! I'm owning it." - Rick Sanchez

2. Amazon isnít notifying workers about COVID-19 cases at their warehouses Mar 26, 2020, 13:17  Simon Says 

Shit is gonna hit the fan soon... Imagine ordering with 24 hour delivery. The virus survives for 3-4 days on some surfaces at room temperature, more when it's colder.

So people are ordering covid packages.

The US is so fucked. I guess the billionaires will get what they want after all, fuck the deaths, save the economy.

Doesn't surprise me one bit, they already sacrifice 36 millions yearly on the altar of money. 36 millions die of starvation on a 7.5 billions planet producing enough food to feed 12 billions.

Communism: "I can kill 100 millions in 100 years in a supply scarcity context"

Capitalism: "Hold my supply and demand, I can kill more in 3 years, in a supply overabundance context."

If they already willingly sacrifice 36 millions a year, what's a few more dozen millions?

BUSINESS AS USUAL.

#EatTheRich

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 26, 2020, 11:34  RedEye9 

Workplace morale is job one.
Sweat pouring off your coughing co-worker is due to our non air-conditioned warehouse. Don't worry about him.
Remember not to drink from half full Gatorade bottles you find in the warehouse.
You are currently 7.2 picks behind schedule.
Have a nice day.

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >