Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Morning Multiplex

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Morning Multiplex Mar 25, 2020, 18:50 chickenboo

Cram wrote on Mar 25, 2020, 14:09:
Neat. If it plays pretty similar to a Demon Hunter, which it looks like it does, might pick this game up.

Can't say I cared much for Torchlight 2, found no replay-ability in that one at all, but still the price was right. Torchlight 1 was great & Uelmans soundtrack was on par if not better then his work on the Diablo series. Got eyes on this one.

I think this looks very similar to the Outlander from TL2. I hope it feels as satisfying to play as the Diablo 2 Bowazon all those years ago. Outlander was never my favorite class in TL2, so I never played a lot of it.

I personally adored TL2, did two runs of it, one well into NG+ with an Engineer with heavy modding via Steam Workshop, got to about level 85 before petering out. Great game, great soundtrack too especially when blended with a Diablo 2 soundtrack mod to mix things up.

I'm looking forward to this entry, I just hope they manage to infuse a lot of passion and fun into it. If it's a simple re-tread because Perfect World needed a franchise to milk money from, well, that will be disappointing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Morning Multiplex Mar 25, 2020, 14:09  Cram 

Neat. If it plays pretty similar to a Demon Hunter, which it looks like it does, might pick this game up.

Can't say I cared much for Torchlight 2, found no replay-ability in that one at all, but still the price was right. Torchlight 1 was great & Uelmans soundtrack was on par if not better then his work on the Diablo series. Got eyes on this one.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >