Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: John Luck Pickerd Mar 26, 2020, 02:37  Simon Says 

Cram wrote on Mar 25, 2020, 14:36:
The show has been VERY meh, but I'm still very much looking forward to tonights/tomorrow mornings finale. I just have to assume there will be a big twist of some sort, maybe leading into Season 2. I did read a leak (no spoilers I promise) that has been making the rounds the last couple weeks, sorta hope it's bogus.

It's Nu-Trek/Kurtzman-Trek, what did you expect?

Must say I was guilty of too high expectations myself, I thought "should be Enterprise level" at least, got a dumpster fire instead... Oh well.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. John Luck Pickerd Mar 25, 2020, 14:36  Cram 

The show has been VERY meh, but I'm still very much looking forward to tonights/tomorrow mornings finale. I just have to assume there will be a big twist of some sort, maybe leading into Season 2. I did read a leak (no spoilers I promise) that has been making the rounds the last couple weeks, sorta hope it's bogus.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 25, 2020, 11:50  RedEye9 

I even ctrl-F'ed the home page for Picard. Derrrr searching for cbs never occurred to me. Those responsible have been self isolated.  

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >