A new free update is now available
for Warhammer: Vermintide 2
, launching chapter three of Curse
of Drachenfels. This includes three missions and a new map to Fatshark's
first-person melee action game, which is currently on sale for 75% off.
This post on Steam
has a screenshot of the new map, along with complete
patch notes on the update. Here's word:
You can now play the third and final Chapter of the Curse of Drachenfels,
Enchanterís Lair on PC. This update consists of three new missions in total,
is part of Season 2 and is free for all owners of Warhammer: Vermintide 2. You
can find more information about Season 2
HE'S IN THERE, ISN'T HE? THERE'S A PECULIAR STENCH.
Youíve seen him before. Now go get him, heroes! You can read more about Nurgloth
the Eternal here.
- New Map: Enchanter's Lair
- A batch of Weapon Skins added to Lohner's Emporium. These may be
familiar to some players just previously not available via the store.
- Righteous Stand: Fixed an issue where the end event would be
super bright once the Twitch-mode Darkness mutator expired.
- Old Haunts: Fixed some spots where players could get stuck, also
where they might 'slip' off the map.
- Old Haunts: Fixed some illogical player respawn issues.
- Old Haunts: Fixed some culling issues.
- Old Haunts: Fixed an issue where players who joined after the
gargoyle head puzzle is complete would instantly complete the 'Ahead Of
Time' challenge criteria.
- Taal's Horn Keep: Fixed some floating props.
- Taal's Horn Keep: Fixed performance issue in HUD.
- Weaves: Fixed culling issues in various Weaves types.
- Weaves: Bots could sometimes remain dead if they died before the
Arena and not be available for rescue within the Arena. This shouldn't be
General Fixes and Tweaks
- Added delay on kill volumes so people with bad connection wouldn't die
from touching it when they get extrapolated under the floor on server side.
This should dramatically reduce those heart attack moments. Let us
know if you experience them still, and specifically where you do if you do.
- Torches can now block arrows.
- Reikland Reaper - Durations are now refreshed when procced again.
- Added a notification for the host that a party member is not eligible
for a particular Deed, whilst before it would start the Deed and
silently kick the ineligable player.
- Fixed a LOD issue that could cause the Ravaged Art pickups to be
hidden in very particular situations.
- We've made changes so the chat doesn't take mouse wheel input if
it's not focused, before it would scroll when it was visible. Chat will now
always scroll all the way down when it is unfocused.
- Fixed quickplay stats sometimes not getting incremented after
finishing quickplay game.
- Fixed an exploit where items could be duplicated into the Salvage
- Fixed various crashes.