Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: etc. Mar 25, 2020, 07:50 Numinar

This game always seemed very derivitive of Pandemic tabletop, and now it is that! It's very popular though I'm sure it's more than how it looks.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: etc. Mar 24, 2020, 21:55  Kxmode 

jdreyer wrote on Mar 24, 2020, 15:22:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 24, 2020, 11:39:
5 million years of cave drawings and evolution yet we still draw the same thing.War Art - War Art never changes.
It's almost as if we're hardwired to focus on reproducing the species...

You're right about the hardwired part. (Genesis 1:28) "Further, God blessed them (Adam and Eve), and said to them: 'Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it'"

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

7. Re: etc. Mar 24, 2020, 15:24  jdreyer 

HoSpanky wrote on Mar 24, 2020, 15:06:
lol I did the same thing in Alyx. The markers are right at the beginning, work on a window and has a dry eraser too. Works exactly as expected, as does almost everything in the game so far.
It's as if the devs are running some kind of social experiment.

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

6. Re: etc. Mar 24, 2020, 15:23  jdreyer 

jacobvandy wrote on Mar 24, 2020, 11:50:
Good move from the Plague Inc. devs. The best viral marketing ever has made them a lot more than $250k recently, I bet, and the donation makes it seem more like fundraising than profiteering.
I see what you did there...

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

5. Re: etc. Mar 24, 2020, 15:22  jdreyer 

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 24, 2020, 11:39:
5 million years of cave drawings and evolution yet we still draw the same thing.War Art - War Art never changes.
It's almost as if we're hardwired to focus on reproducing the species...

4. Re: etc. Mar 24, 2020, 15:06 HoSpanky

lol I did the same thing in Alyx. The markers are right at the beginning, work on a window and has a dry eraser too. Works exactly as expected, as does almost everything in the game so far.  

3. Re: etc. Mar 24, 2020, 13:25  Kxmode 

VR streamer discovers working pens in Half-Life- Alyx, proceeds to draw penis.

Exhibit A

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

2. Re: etc. Mar 24, 2020, 11:50 jacobvandy

Good move from the Plague Inc. devs. The best viral marketing ever has made them a lot more than $250k recently, I bet, and the donation makes it seem more like fundraising than profiteering.  

1. Re: etc. Mar 24, 2020, 11:39  RedEye9 

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >