Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse Announced

Serenity Forge announces plans to publish Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse, an upcoming point-and-click adventure game based on the popular Cyanide & Happiness webcomic series. The game is shown off in this Nintendo Switch announcement trailer but word is this will also come to PCs via Steam. There are details on the game on its Kickstarter Page and in this summary:
We’re excited to announce a partnership with our good friends at Explosm! From the creators of Cyanide & Happiness and I-Mockery, comes an all new point-and-click adventure game filled with dark humor, drama, and all the weirdness you've grown to love and/or dread over the years!

You play as Coop “Go Away, Weirdo” McCarthy and all you want to do is make the world a better place. The trouble is: Nobody likes you, school sucks, you can't find a prom date, everybody bullies you (including your teachers), and your attempts to help only make things worse. Will you escape high school alive? Who will love you? Do you even deserve love? Why is this game called Freakpocalypse? Find the answers to these questions and more by looking at, talking to, and touching everything within the C&H universe.
View : : :
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse Announced
Mar 18, 2020, 20:12
Cram

Re: Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse Announced Mar 18, 2020, 20:12
Mar 18, 2020, 20:12
 Cram

I think I'm viewing something wrong, all this leads to is a project that was/is supposed to be released in 2018. Including info in the FAQ. will re-read.

Edit: hmm nvm, still confused what is happening here though.

Depressing Comic week is my favorite time of the year with these guys.
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older