jdreyer wrote on Feb 22, 2020, 23:00:
Prez wrote on Feb 19, 2020, 07:47:Can i ask how much you have spent?
I'm not sure why exactly, but I've always felt compelled to keep buying games. Some I obviously want to play, some I just wanted to help out the developers, some were a simple case of the fear of missing out. In general I always wanted to have certainty that whatever my mood there would always multiple choices available in my library. I'd say a good 20% of the games in my library are trash usually picked up as part of a bundle, but even counting the just the other 80% I'll be lucky to ever get to even a quarter of them in my lifetime.
The link he provided estimates his Account Value ranges from $31,100 to $106,635, lowest price and today’s price.
Being as how he does not buy strictly from steam I bet he is close to the lower number +/- $10k.This comment was edited on Feb 23, 2020, 10:10.
- I refer to it as BC, Before Corona, and AD, After Disaster. -