Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Speculation

Charlie INTEL details the latest speculation that a battle royale mode called Warzone is coming to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (thanks Sgt. Spazum). They show an image posted to Reddit that was found by glitching the game after its recent gigantic patch. There is speculation that this corresponds to the new "Classified" entry on the game menu, and that this will eventually bring a last player standing mode to Modern Warfare. We've also seen speculation that Warzone may be a free standalone game. On a related note, Game Life reports that Activision is doling out copyright strikes to sites posting such images, so feel free to post and share them to help their lawyers continue to be able to afford shiny new suits.
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Speculation Feb 13, 2020, 14:08 theglaze

JohnBirshire wrote on Feb 13, 2020, 11:59:
I have about 750 hours into PUBG, but I still hate the engine.

Apex Legends is my current go to for the FPS itch, it too has a terrible engine. It's actually a modified Source engine from Valve and clearly struggles with large draw distances, bullet registration, and general lag.

PUBG was my first Steam refund; buggy mess with even worse engine performance. But it was the prone element to the gameplay that I detested. Real fraggers don't hide in room, laying flat on a rug, aim fixed on a door or window, waiting for someone to walk in.

Cowards!

So I am also interested to see how Modern Warfare pulls off battle royale.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Speculation Feb 13, 2020, 12:29 JohnBirshire

Sepharo wrote on Feb 13, 2020, 12:14:
Did you play Blackout on Black Ops 4?

I did not, I buy about every 3rd or 4th CoD. I bought the 1st one in 2003, and maybe 4 in the time since.

2. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Speculation Feb 13, 2020, 12:14 Sepharo

JohnBirshire wrote on Feb 13, 2020, 11:59:
As much as people on Bluesnews like to crap on Call of Duty, I'm honestly looking forward to this.

I have about 750 hours into PUBG, but I still hate the engine. Moving and aiming feels clunky and cumbersome to me for some reason, always has.

Would absolutely love to play PUBG using MW's engine, it is so much more fluid and responsive.

Did you play Blackout on Black Ops 4?

1. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Speculation Feb 13, 2020, 11:59 JohnBirshire

As much as people on Bluesnews like to crap on Call of Duty, I'm honestly looking forward to this.

I have about 750 hours into PUBG, but I still hate the engine. Moving and aiming feels clunky and cumbersome to me for some reason, always has.

Would absolutely love to play PUBG using MW's engine, it is so much more fluid and responsive.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >