Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hits New Player Peak

Steam Charts reports Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has achieved a new all-time player peak on Steam, almost eight years after the release of the competitive shooter sequel (thanks Eurogamer). The game's previous high water mark was 850,485 during the MLG Columbus Major in April 2016. But they say the game has now topped this, after hitting a peak of 874,875 concurrent players within the last 24 hours.
View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hits New Player Peak Feb 9, 2020, 13:19 Armengar

TF2 and CS are still some of my go to games. Simple, rewards skill and fun.  

Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hits New Player Peak Feb 9, 2020, 03:34 MattyC

jacobvandy wrote on Feb 9, 2020, 03:30:
It's also free to play now, so, not that much of a head-scratcher.

Well stuff like this current mission event is pay. The limited base modes are free though.

I'm like the man who single-handedly built the rocket and went to the moon. What was his name? Apollo Creed?

4. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hits New Player Peak Feb 9, 2020, 03:30 jacobvandy

It's also free to play now, so, not that much of a head-scratcher.  

3. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hits New Player Peak Feb 8, 2020, 23:14 theglaze

rawbelly wrote on Feb 8, 2020, 22:28:
because the new shooters get boring after 5 minutes and CS has always taken some skill to win. no dance moves, no drone strikes, just me vs. you.

more is not always better.

edaciousx wrote on Feb 8, 2020, 17:17:
but why

Here, here!

2. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 8, 2020, 22:28 zibby

This comment was edited on Feb 18, 2020, 17:02.

1. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hits New Player Peak Feb 8, 2020, 17:17 edaciousx

but why  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >