Giant Meteor 2016 and Giant Meteor 2020 mean you guys are sick of the status quo and want your elected officials to be honest, hard-working, stewards of good government. You want your government to be FOR the people to help everyone in need instead of an institution for self-gratification. Sadly, that's not going to happen in this world.
So, why not try something radically different? Support God's Government!
Far from governments who exclaim, "God bless us," God's Government is the only government endorsed by God because He created it (Daniel 2:44,45). At the head of His government is the appropriately chosen ruler Jesus Christ (handpicked by God and proved himself while on Earth). To help Jesus run God's Government, God picks from humanity, 144,000 cabinet members.
Of all of God's creation, this remains the most unique because unlike angels, these cabinet members were former humans who are now spirit creatures. They understand what it is like to be human (eat food, have worries, be married, suffer, have wants and needs, and the like). However, unlike angels, both Jesus and they will be immortal. What this means is they have life within themselves. In other words, they do not need anything to live. Even angels and demons need something to live. It may not be food, but it is something. As you might imagine, this makes Jesus and the 144,000 infinitely more powerful than Satan and his Demons. Only Jehovah God is more powerful since he made them immortal.
So what will God's Government do for humans under Jesus's 1000-year term? (Revelation 20:6)
First, it will rid this world of all commercial, false religious, and political institutions (including military). It will then remove all remaining wicked elements. Finally, it will end Satan's defacto rulership and influence over the planet.
After that, a huge cleanup effort will occur concurrent with one of the most extensive education efforts for the billions of people who never had a chance to learn about God and his Government. (Acts 24:15) Under this government, humans will become the recipients of a vast array of benefits, many of which no human government today can deliver much less promise.
- No more imperfect human governments run by greedy, selfish humans. (Daniel 2:44,45)
- Loved ones brought back to life. They will not be zombies but instead will be young humans full of vitality and life. (John 5:28,29)
- No more sickness. (Isaiah 33:24)
- No more crazy, unfavorable weather. It will be controlled. (Mark 4:37-41)
- No more hunger. (Psalms 72:16)
- No more wars. (Psalms 46:9; Isaiah 2:4)
- People will own a piece of land and will build their homes and plant their foods. They will assuredly be able to share their bounty with others. (Isaiah 65:21,22)
- Blind people with see again. The deaf will hear. The lame, crippled, and handicapped will walk and run anew. (Isaiah 35:5,6)
- No more crime. (Isaiah 11:9; Leviticus 26:6; Micah 4:4)
- Humans will live in peace with all animals, including the dangerous ones. (Isaiah 65:25)
- Desert will transform into lands teeming with plants and wildlife (Isaiah 35:1)
- Humans will take care of the planet and turn it into a global paradise. (Genesis 1:28; Isaiah 45:18)
- An abundance of peace. (Psalms 37:11)
- No more death. (Revelation 21:4)
- No more, Satan. He will finally die. (Revelation 20:7-10)
The reason why all those will happen is that God promised it, and He cannot lie (Titus 1:2). Also, Jesus gave a preview of the things he would do as the ruler of God's Government when he was on Earth, such as feeding thousands, controlling the weather, healing blindness, and even bringing back the dead.
That's the government millions of Jehovah's Witness share with people all over the world. Most do not respond, but many do because they want good government.
"What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it is almost impossible to eradicate."