Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View

6. Re: Apple will replace some iPhone battery cases for free Jan 12, 2020, 13:11 Armengar

My work laptop is an alienware i7 1070. I wouldn't have purchased it myself but it fills the role for a portable riftS capable machine. It is a good machine though, its fast enough, has a a pair of nvme and a sata ssd. It does have the possibility of an external gfx too but that would defeat the purpose of a portable VR capable machine.

Some gaming laptops are actual gaming laptops but I agree that the ones that don't even have dedicated cards should be taken around back and shot.

As for a 9750 1660ti laptop, thats a true 6core cpu and a good gfx. For 1k$ that sounds like a good deal. My desktop is a 1660ti 9600k and flies so that laptop would be a nice compact gaming machine. I suppose it depends why you would buy a laptop over a base unit in the first place, in my youth I travelled about a lot so a decent laptop would have been great.

Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 11, 17:22 Re: Saturday Mobilization HoSpanky
  2. Jan 11, 17:42  Re: Saturday Mobilization RedEye9
  3. Jan 12, 07:24   Re: {PH}88fingers
  4. Jan 12, 09:05 Re: Saturday Mobilization Ozmodan
  5. Jan 12, 12:56 Apple will replace some iPhone battery cases for free RedEye9
>> 6. Jan 12, 13:11  Re: Apple will replace some iPhone battery cases for free Armengar
  7. Jan 12, 13:24   Re: Apple will replace some iPhone battery cases for free RedEye9