Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
60 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

60. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 27, 2019, 15:16  Verno 

Looks like you had a great Christmas sitting on the forums here RE9, happy holidays hunnybun! Crowngrin  

Playing: Hades, Bloodborne, Total War: Warhammer 2,
Watching: Captain Blood, VFW, Mississippi Grind
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

59. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 27, 2019, 15:03  RedEye9 

Verno wrote on Dec 27, 2019, 14:48:
Actually I'm pretty sure Blue already came down on that in the past already, if he is misrepresenting things you said then I would report it.
HeY sweety, It was horrific. I changed the capitalization on 2 letters. Man up and report it, for the humanity of course.

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

58. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 27, 2019, 14:48  Verno 

Actually I'm pretty sure Blue already came down on that in the past already, if he is misrepresenting things you said then I would report it.  

Playing: Hades, Bloodborne, Total War: Warhammer 2,
Watching: Captain Blood, VFW, Mississippi Grind

57. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2019, 10:44  Mr. Tact 

Take care before you become what you are railing against... someone unconcerned with what others say. But hey, whatever -- you're right, it is just the Internet.  

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

56. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2019, 10:28  RedEye9 

Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 26, 2019, 10:03:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 10:57:
Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 10:44:
I initially thought this was tRump just babbling on about something he didn't know about...
I would appreciate if you edited my post when quoting me -- trimming the content is fine and proper, but changing the content is appropriate.
The man is human scum, not even you bother to use his “title”. He deserves no more respect than one would give a fresh dog turd on the sidewalk.

I can’t edit your post. If i quote you it’s my post.
get over it, there are bigger fish to fry than to worry about what some rando posts on the intarw3b

Vaccines Cause Immunity

55. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2019, 10:03  Mr. Tact 

I initially thought this was tRump just babbling on about something he didn't know about...
I would appreciate it if you didn't edit my post when quoting me -- trimming the content is fine and proper, but changing the content is not appropriate.

54. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2019, 04:34  jdreyer 

Cutter wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 20:40:
A windmill may kill a few birds. Air pollution and CO2 will kill everyone and everything sooner than later. If you have to ask what's the lesser evil you're stupid beyond help.

Hey man, CO2 doesn't kill you if you just hold your breath.

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

53. Re: Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2019, 02:59  RedEye9 

NKD wrote on Dec 26, 2019, 01:44:
Anecdotally, I don't think I've ever had anyone get upset that I told them Merry Christmas. I'm not even a believer myself, but that's the name the holiday is most often referred to, and it's just a Winter Solstice celebration anyway and like the rest of Christianity most of the imagery and aesthetic around it is stolen from pagan sources.

Anyone who believes there is a "War on Christmas" should probably go rub something very radioactive on their nuts.
Politicians use it to get votes from the less intelligent among us. Look who mentioned it first in this thread.

Vaccines Cause Immunity

52. Re: Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2019, 01:44 NKD

Anecdotally, I don't think I've ever had anyone get upset that I told them Merry Christmas. I'm not even a believer myself, but that's the name the holiday is most often referred to, and it's just a Winter Solstice celebration anyway and like the rest of Christianity most of the imagery and aesthetic around it is stolen from pagan sources.

Anyone who believes there is a "War on Christmas" should probably go rub something very radioactive on their nuts.

"Fuck off, bard." -Geralt of Rivia

51. Re: Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2019, 00:14  Kxmode 

ventry wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 22:49:
Beamer wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 00:26:
Literally no one gets offended when you wish a Merry Christmas to people on Christmas.

https://i.redd.it/vdlqkm9j4t641.jpg

Sure. Whatever you say. Rolleyes Rolleyes2

She's not wrong. However, I simply choose to say "Thank you" in response (it makes the other person smile because I acknowledged their good will and the matter is closed). No "you too" or "Merry Christmas" back. So I'm safe.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

50. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2019, 23:26  Beamer 

ventry wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 22:49:
Literally no one gets offended when you wish a Merry Christmas to people on Christmas.

Fine, exceedingly few. But she's right here:
There’s something a little deranged about taunting someone of another faith with “Merry Christmas” after they’ve politely asked for a recusal. It feels out of step with what Christians say this holiday — and Christianity — is all about: peace, love and mercy. It feels, instead, to be of a piece with the warring tribalism that has consumed our politics.

It's weird that you get so offended when people that don't follow your pagan based holiday don't appreciate you trying to push it on them. It's oddly rude to wish people based upon your beliefs, not theirs.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

49. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2019, 22:49 ventry

The most powerful governments on earth can't stop a virus from spreading
BUT,
They can reduce the Earths temperature if you give them more of your money.

48. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2019, 20:40 Cutter

A windmill may kill a few birds. Air pollution and CO2 will kill everyone and everything sooner than later. If you have to ask what's the lesser evil you're stupid beyond help.

"Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the Universe because I’m the smartest. And being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets." - Rick Sanchez

47. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2019, 15:15  RedEye9 

jdreyer wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 15:02:
NKD wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 08:34:
I never understood wind.

and more rantings from the impeached Disaster in Chief

I initially thought this was tRump just babbling on about something he didn't know about. However it turns out as with so many things tRump is simply living in the past. There was some initial testing with designs which provided areas where the birds could land, also initial test rigs were installed in a valley which happened to be along a migratory route for some birds. The result was some birds were killed. All of these problems have, of course, been addressed and modern windmills pose very minimal risks to birds.
I had no idea that it was something a sitting president actually spewed out of his idiot hole and that NKD was just riffing a diddy.
Holy FUCK, that moron actually said that.
To top it off it’s a weird complaint coming from the dotus ... since far more birds are killed by glass-covered buildings and skyscrapers like the ones he brags about building.” And fossil fuel power plants lead to far more bird deaths than wind turbines.
It is also not the case that killing a bald eagle can result in up to a 10-year prison sentence — the maximum sentence is two years.

Good stats. Thanks.
Tis a shame maga heads don't know how to read

Vaccines Cause Immunity

46. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2019, 15:02  jdreyer 

I never understood wind.

I initially thought this was tRump just babbling on about something he didn't know about. However it turns out as with so many things tRump is simply living in the past. There was some initial testing with designs which provided areas where the birds could land, also initial test rigs were installed in a valley which happened to be along a migratory route for some birds. The result was some birds were killed. All of these problems have, of course, been addressed and modern windmills pose very minimal risks to birds.
I had no idea that it was something a sitting president actually spewed out of his idiot hole and that NKD was just riffing a diddy.
To top it off it’s a weird complaint coming from the dotus ... since far more birds are killed by glass-covered buildings and skyscrapers like the ones he brags about building.” And fossil fuel power plants lead to far more bird deaths than wind turbines.
It is also not the case that killing a bald eagle can result in up to a 10-year prison sentence — the maximum sentence is two years.

Good stats. Thanks.

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

45. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 25, 2019, 15:01  jdreyer 

Drath71 wrote on Dec 25, 2019, 13:03:
Why Every Japanese Criminal is Guilty.

Just listening to this, I immediately got a huge sense of bias and prejudicial attitude by the maker of this video. It's just doesn't seem scientific, but more of somebody's opinion.
Hmm, as someone who lived in Japan for many years, I found it neither biased no incorrect.
I mean...first, you have to take culture into account, and you have to respect that culture. Not only that, it's easy to criticize other systems, but please let us know when someone comes up with the perfect judicial system. Hasn't happened yet!
He says exactly that at the end of the video.

44. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 25, 2019, 13:03 Drath71

Why Every Japanese Criminal is Guilty.

Just listening to this, I immediately got a huge sense of bias and prejudicial attitude by the maker of this video. It's just doesn't seem scientific, but more of somebody's opinion.
I mean...first, you have to take culture into account, and you have to respect that culture. Not only that, it's easy to criticize other systems, but please let us know when someone comes up with the perfect judicial system. Hasn't happened yet!
All in all...I had to stop, it was just garbage.

43. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2019, 10:57  RedEye9 

I never understood wind.

Vaccines Cause Immunity

42. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2019, 10:44  Mr. Tact 

I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous—if you are into this—tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?

The world is tiny compared to the universe."So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air.

A windmill will kill many bald eagles. After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population? You want to see a bird graveyard, go under a windmill someday. You will see more dead birds than you've ever seen in your life.
I initially thought this was Trump just babbling on about something he didn't know about. However it turns out as with so many things Trump is simply living in the past. There was some initial testing with designs which provided areas where the birds could land, also initial test rigs were installed in a valley which happened to be along a migratory route for some birds. The result was some birds were killed. All of these problems have, of course, been addressed and modern windmills pose very minimal risks to birds.

41. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2019, 09:35  RedEye9 

I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous—if you are into this—tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?

The world is tiny compared to the universe."So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air.

A windmill will kill many bald eagles. After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population? You want to see a bird graveyard, go under a windmill someday. You will see more dead birds than you've ever seen in your life.
This combined with what Nancy did makes this a very merry merry keep the chris in xmas indeed.

Vaccines Cause Immunity

60 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >