Epic Games Store Holiday Sale - Get Into The Breach for Free

The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale 2019 is now underway, offering discounts on loads of games, and a $10.00 off coupon for all participants. On a related note, the Epic Games Store now offers Into The Breach for free to keep, the first of the 12 freebies they recently promised. It seems the plan is to offer these one at a time, so this is free until tomorrow, at which time it will be replaced by another giveaway. Here's the quick description of this Roguelite turn-based strategy game from the creators of FTL:
Control powerful mechs from the future to defeat an alien threat. Each attempt to save the world presents a new randomly generated challenge in this turn-based strategy game from the makers of FTL.
View : : :

Re: Epic Games Store Holiday Sale - Get Into The Breach for Free
Dec 20, 2019, 18:10
Re: Epic Games Store Holiday Sale - Get Into The Breach for Free Dec 20, 2019, 18:10
Dec 20, 2019, 18:10

Epic Games Launcher.

"Please wait while we start your update".

How long? An hour? Two? Ten?

I've had Epic installed for months and went to actually use it this morning but I was logged out - don't you hate how everything bar Steam just can't seem to get that right? (Uplay, I'm looking at you)

So I tried to log back in, verified with the code emailed to me... and it kicks me back out. Did that half a dozen times.

Uninstalled. Reinstalled.

Or at least, trying to. It won't go beyond "Please wait while we start your update".

Forced it down. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Same thing.

Seems I'm done.

If only World War Z was on Steam. Oh well, your loss guys.
Date
Subject
Author
Dec 20, 2019Dec 20 2019
    Re: Epic Games Store Holiday Sale - Get Into The Breach for Free
Dec 21, 2019Dec 21 2019