GOG.com now offers the rerelease of
, offering a
way to play this third-person adventure from 1997 based on the classic sci-fi
film set in the distant future of 2019. This is updated to work on modern PCs
running Windows, macOS, or Linux, and like all their offerings, is devoid of
DRM. So finish eating your noodles and folding your origami and read on for the
In 1997 Westwood Studios released a title that won universal
praise from gamers and critics all around the world, along with accolades like
AIAS’s Adventure Game of the Year award. Set in the same time and universe as
the 1982 classic science fiction film by Ridley Scott, Blade Runner video game
is now making a big comeback on modern computers.
In the game, you take the role of detective Ray McCoy. Armed with your
investigative skills and tools of the Blade Runner trade, you must roam the
dark, rainy streets of Los Angeles A.D. 2019 in pursuit of androids gone rogue.
Searching for those so-called replicants is a tough nut to crack because they
look and behave almost exactly like real people. Faced with growing moral
dilemmas, McCoy will soon have to answer questions about his own humanity.
- Immerse yourself in the dark, gritty world of Los Angeles 2019, where
you become both the hunter and the hunted.
- Explore over 100 interactive environments including sets from the Ridley
Scott’s 1982 movie.
- Take part in a non-linear story that creates a unique experience every
time you play.
- Interact with over 70 motion-captured characters, all with their own AI
- Witness the climatic noir-style visuals, engulfed in smoke and rain.
- Recognize the Hollywood cast from the original film including Sean
Young, James Hong, Joe Turkel, Brion James, and William Sanderson.
- Listen to the ambient, multi-track audio and hear the music which
includes specially recreated cuts from the original Blade Runner soundtrack.
- Step into the role of detective Ray McCoy and utilize Blade Runner tools
you know from the movie. Use ESPER photo analysis machine to distinguish
replicants from humans, and analyze all case clues with the Knowledge