Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

GTFO GTFO into Early Access

10 Chambers Collective announces GTFO is now available in Early Access on Steam, offering a horror-themed four-player co-op first-person shooter from this studio comprising former PAYDAY developers. "Explaining the Rundown" is the title of the latest trailer from the game. "When you start GTFO you are presented with the Rundown, this is the work orders you’ve been given by The Warden," explains Simon Viklund of 10 Chambers Collective. "Each work order represents an expedition down to the Complex, which will vary in type of environment, the population of monsters, what kind of objective you have and other variables. What is always constant in GTFO, is that survival hinges on the cooperation between the members of the team. Work together or die together." Here's more:
GTFO is a 4-player co-op action/horror FPS game, made for hardcore gamers looking for a challenge. The game takes place in a terrifying underground facility called “the Complex”, where your team’s survival relies on your ability to communicate, coordinate - and count your bullets. As ammunition is scarce, firing your weapons is always the last resort. The game made headlines already in 2018 when it was playable for the first time at E3, and landed awards such as “Best Cooperative Game”, “Editors’ Choice Award” as well as nominations for “Best of E3”, with journalists describing it as a mix of Left 4 Dead and Aliens. Today, it is released as Early Access on Steam.
View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: GTFO GTFO into Early Access Dec 11, 2019, 03:47 Flo

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 9, 2019, 20:21:
If I had three friends interested in this, I'd check it out but since I'm a digital hermit I'll have to pass since it doesn't have bot support.
Had some doubts as well but pulled the trigger last night. I found a party in no time on the discord europe channel with some very decent people. Played the first two maps and it was insane (in a good way). Open mic is a must.

Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: GTFO GTFO into Early Access Dec 10, 2019, 12:19 Angrius Maximis

hard pass  

3. Re: GTFO GTFO into Early Access Dec 10, 2019, 10:19 Darks

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 9, 2019, 20:21:
If I had three friends interested in this, I'd check it out but since I'm a digital hermit I'll have to pass since it doesn't have bot support.

Thats one of the main issues I have with the game currently, its so hard ot get a good group together. the problem with this game is that you cant even go solo, its way to hard. Theres not enough ammo and the AI just reacts to quickly and overwhelms you to take them out a lot of the times.

A lot of complaints on the forums about this and how they are wanting the devs to make a better game mode for the casually players base so they can play the game more in line with Left for Dead type of game play.

Anyway, I guess we will see how this one turns out.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

2. Re: GTFO GTFO into Early Access Dec 9, 2019, 20:21 Wallshadows

1. Re: GTFO GTFO into Early Access Dec 9, 2019, 19:42 theglaze

The accent of this trailer commentator is weiiiird  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >