Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 10, 2019, 06:54 Armengar

Yeah, i mean the US has no problem with gangs at all. Or far right baptist churches. Or white supremacist anti black groups. All of which aren't constitutionally protected at all.

Whilst drill culture is not illegal, all the practices associated with hate speech are illegal in the uk and people would (and are) be prosecuted. I doubt that would happen in the US, in fact it wouldnt happen.

Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 10, 2019, 00:54 eRe4s3r

Cutter wrote on Dec 9, 2019, 19:23:
Jesus Christ, wtf is going on in Britain with this shite? Open the fucking reeducation camps and put these little monsters in them. Cure them or cull them for the greater good. Time to get rid of social media too.

British youth culture

And yeah, if you think it can't get worse you only need to look at the UK.

2. Re: Drill video Dec 9, 2019, 19:23 Bill Borre

Just when I think this world can't get any sicker. I'm surprised someone hasn't released a "game" where the goal is to acquire more followers with high-profile kills using the names of actual people.  

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 9, 2019, 19:23 Cutter

Jesus Christ, wtf is going on in Britain with this shite? Open the fucking reeducation camps and put these little monsters in them. Cure them or cull them for the greater good. Time to get rid of social media too.

"Listen, Iím not the nicest guy in the Universe because Iím the smartest. And being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets." - Rick Sanchez

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >