I Am Jesus Christ Revealed

There is now a Steam Listing for a game called I Am Jesus Christ, a first-person messiah simulation that's said to be coming soon (thanks IGN). This trailer shows off some of the miracles this will allow you to perform, including the resurrection. Here's a description:
"I am Jesus Christ" is a realistic simulator game inspired by stories from the New Testament of the Bible. Get into old times and follow the same path
of Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago. Game is covering the period from Baptizing of Jesus Christ and to Resurrection. Have you ever wondered to be like Him - one of the most privileged and powerful people in the world?

Check if you can perform all famous miracles from the Bible like Jesus Christ. It is a simulation game and you can try to save the world as He did. Are you ready to fight with Satan in the desert, exorcising demons and curing sick people? Or calm the storm in the sea?

Pray like Him to get your Holy Spirit's power and help people around you. Fight with evil, make miracles, resurrect dead, feel and act like Him.
If you a game-lover, why not to get to know His pass, His challenges, His sufferings, and His power!

Reach the final stage of Resurrection and show the world that you are alive!

Key features:

• Open World
  • Special skills
  • Realistic fight with Satan
  • Over 30 miracles like healing people, walking on water, calming storm, feeding people
  • Baptising and getting super power of Holy Spirit
  • Praying and increasing of Holy Spirit
  • Crucifixion and Resurection

and much more...

View : : :
80 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  ] Older

Re: etc.
Dec 13, 2019, 17:42
Re: etc. Dec 13, 2019, 17:42
Dec 13, 2019, 17:42

Quinn wrote on Dec 13, 2019, 17:27:
Whatever dude. This is why I prefer not to debate with you.
Sorry, but you’ve never “debated” anyone on this site. You don’t have the mental acuity for it. I wish you the best.
A mask is not a political statement. It's an IQ test.

Dec 13, 2019, 17:27
Re: etc. Dec 13, 2019, 17:27
Dec 13, 2019, 17:27

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 13, 2019, 13:55:
Quinn wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 01:49:

broken record is broken

I am confused and somehow wonder if I suffer from alzheimer or korsakov. I label people things because I just feel that's what they are. Fie facts. Racism is opinion and feelings, not facts. I disagree with you on racial topics? You're a racist. Life is easy. My world is great.

Whatever dude. This is why I prefer not to debate with you.

Dec 13, 2019, 13:55
Re: etc. Dec 13, 2019, 13:55
Dec 13, 2019, 13:55

deqer wrote on Dec 13, 2019, 13:51:

broken record is broken

It's not being close-minded. It's being wise.

Many names and "religious" groups, almost cult-like, will rise and increase more so as we approach the end of days. Be aware of these.
What mythological end of times do you speak of...???
Members of humankind have repeatedly said the sun will not rise again after the first sunrise was viewed.

Dec 13, 2019, 13:51
Re: etc. Dec 13, 2019, 13:51
Dec 13, 2019, 13:51

You don't know who Sam Harris is and you won't bother to do research about him, would you? Do you know any of the other names I provided? Would you do yourself a solid, get out of your bubble and read the book I recommended? I can probably answer all of that with a simple no. You are closed-minded man, RedEye. I don't think I "know" anyone as closed-minded like yourself, except for some highly religious folk. Your ad hominem approach to these controversial discussions are evidence of it: you close yourself off from any substance provided, which consequently leads to you never providing any contextual substance in return. There's no dialogue with you, just name-calling. People don't need to be on my side of the argument to see the truth of this.

It's not being close-minded. It's being wise.

Many names and "religious" groups, almost cult-like, will rise and increase more so as we approach the end of days. Be aware of these.

Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed
Dec 13, 2019, 01:42
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 13, 2019, 01:42
Dec 13, 2019, 01:42

Verno wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 15:14:
Quinn wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 13:39:
Verno, that is simply not true. You're just guessing now. Even if it were true

Of course I know it's true, I've personally observed it and I'm not even close to the only one. Hence your reputation here. That's on you to fix it and you won't do so by attempting to rewrite history but whatever, have fun trying.

You guys got a book club I was never invited to or something? I'm not falling for your bluff. You know nothing about my reputation here and the only people I've seen attacking me like this is now you and the other three and maybe one random ghost. I know I'm not a racist. Every action and every thought that comes from me confirms it. NONE of you can quote me or at least remember a racial thing I said (except for that one questionable comment 7 years ago) and confront me on it. Still... sadly, you guys can call me the worst thing anyone can be called, but Blue won't let me tell you guys to go fuck yourselves so I'll just let it go.

Dec 12, 2019, 15:14
Verno

Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 12, 2019, 15:14
Dec 12, 2019, 15:14
 Verno

Quinn wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 13:39:
Verno, that is simply not true. You're just guessing now. Even if it were true

Of course I know it's true, I've personally observed it and I'm not even close to the only one. Hence your reputation here. That's on you to fix it and you won't do so by attempting to rewrite history but whatever, have fun trying.
Playing: Risk of Rain 2, Jedi Fallen Order, Last of Us II
Watching: Tenet, Peninsula, The Pale Door

Dec 12, 2019, 13:39
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 12, 2019, 13:39
Dec 12, 2019, 13:39

Verno wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 11:49:
And Quinn you know full well Blue has nuked most of your racist comments so your claims of innocence or demands of evidence don't sway me. There's a reason you're known for it around here and you can't lay that blame at my feet, you're the one responsible.

Verno, that is simply not true. You're just guessing now. Even if it were true, you wouldn't have read the posts, because Blue is quite fast in removing comments. The last comment he removed before the one in this thread was because in the entire fucking argument I said once "don't be a cunt and say ...".

I'm "known for [being racist] around here"? If by "known" you mean it's the opinion of Beamer, RedEye and Sepharo than sure. Who the hell else have you seen hopping the Quinn-is-a-Racist bandwagon? For someone profiling himself as quite the critical thinker, you're prone to assassinate my character on a whim. RedEye is frothing at the mouth due to your last post, Verno. Trust me. He just can't label you a racist as well because that'd mean he'd lose his last shred of credibility around here

Dec 12, 2019, 11:49
Verno

Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 12, 2019, 11:49
Dec 12, 2019, 11:49
 Verno

Sepharo wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 14:40:
You're treating "Islam" and thus Muslims as a monolith... something you wouldn't do for all the various flavors of Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism This: "Islam has serious underlying problems that are at odds with Western societal norms" is not true... Or at least not any more so than any other religion.

I mean, did you want me to go sect by sect? I'm talking broadly about it, much like people here did about Christianity. I'm not denying moderates exist or that they can practice without impinging on others. I'm not alarmist about it, it's not an emergency in the US and likely won't ever be a real problem in our lifetime. Muslims only make up about 1% of the population here and half of those are American born converts, of course it trends more moderate and we have little fundamentalism in practice here. On the other hand several European countries are struggling with it right now, even the UK which has very moderate sect representation showed alarming support in polls for fundamentalist views on homosexuality, anti-semitism and women's rights.

And to be blunt I have a problem with most organized religions, very few I would describe as harmless. You can argue all of the above about Christianity for example and you wouldn't be wrong, look at its governmental overlap here in the US. I just think Islam has a higher potential of being co-opted by fundamentalists and supported by moderates through silence or intimidation which is borne out when you look at countries where it is the majority faith regardless of sect. And when I say that, I'm speaking about it across the globe, not just in the US.

Anyways I'll talk to you about it on Steam in more detail sometime if you want, too much trolling and nonsense here.

But seriously, the dudes been empowering ignorant racists and supremacists for decades. Expect to see his name mentioned by the usual suspects anytime their chain is pulled.

Sam is a neuroscientist and social commentator who I would describe as fairly left of center. I've met Sam and attended a few of his talks, hes about the farthest thing from a racist and is vehemently against racism in all forms. People latch onto things and attempt to use his words for their own purposes, the same way you attach yourself like a leech onto others posts to snipe at other members. Much like religious fundamentalists latch onto text and twist it for their own purposes.

And Quinn you know full well Blue has nuked most of your racist comments so your claims of innocence or demands of evidence don't sway me. There's a reason you're known for it around here and you can't lay that blame at my feet, you're the one responsible.

Dec 12, 2019, 01:49
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 12, 2019, 01:49
Dec 12, 2019, 01:49

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 23:30:
Beamer wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 20:54:
The fuck is a Sam Harris?
He’s a very stable genius, just ask him.

But seriously, the dudes been empowering ignorant racists and supremacists for decades. Expect to see his name mentioned by the usual suspects anytime their chain is pulled.

@Sepharo, Thanks for a well reasoned intelligent post. Just knowIng that there are folks on this planet with brains in their skulls does a lot to wipe away the shit that some post.

You don't know who Sam Harris is and you won't bother to do research about him, would you? Do you know any of the other names I provided? Would you do yourself a solid, get out of your bubble and read the book I recommended? I can probably answer all of that with a simple no. You are closed-minded man, RedEye. I don't think I "know" anyone as closed-minded like yourself, except for some highly religious folk. Your ad hominem approach to these controversial discussions are evidence of it: you close yourself off from any substance provided, which consequently leads to you never providing any contextual substance in return. There's no dialogue with you, just name-calling. People don't need to be on my side of the argument to see the truth of this.

This comment was edited on Dec 12, 2019, 02:09.

Dec 12, 2019, 01:42
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 12, 2019, 01:42
Dec 12, 2019, 01:42

Sepharo wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 21:12:
Quinn wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 17:09:
Verno wrote on Dec 11, 2019, etc:
But it's not a problem that will be solved on this website and I don't believe Quinn is coming from a good place on this subject, he's been overtly racist in the past and often uses issues like these as a smokescreen to voice that. So I understand why Blue nuked his comment.

You won't be able to quote me on anything that's racist or "overtly" racist.

It's pretty easy.

Quinn wrote on Feb 4, 2013, 20:37:
The real problem is that whole "family" bullshit. [F]or black people to still consider eachother family like that is so 1865. It's exactly that attitude that makes me feel different than many of them: not the colour, but that goddamned "you're my bro and ha ha ha lets laugh at the dancing patterns of white folk.".

Just grow the fuck up and let me be your bro[.]

]

Haha, again? That one? Goes to show that's all you got on me, buddy. Couldn't provide another one before either. Just that one from early 2013. It was a dumb post, I fully admit, and a product of anecdotal experience where students, co-workers and strangers on public transport grouped together and antagonized anyone else. Those were all kids in there early 20s and younger though, and it was stupid of me to express that observation in such a manner and even think like that. It was also 7 years ago, and still the only quote you could find.

Still waiting for evidence of all that overtly racist shit I've been saying, Verno. It was quite an accusation to just shove in there. Such a claim should need some proper evidence, else the word "racist" really becomes meaningless -- which would play right into the hands of the actual racists.

Dec 11, 2019, 23:30
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 11, 2019, 23:30
Dec 11, 2019, 23:30

Beamer wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 20:54:
He’s a very stable genius, just ask him.

@Sepharo, Thanks for a well reasoned intelligent post. Just knowIng that there are folks on this planet with brains in their skulls does a lot to wipe away the shit that some post.

Dec 11, 2019, 23:11
Beamer

Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 11, 2019, 23:11
Dec 11, 2019, 23:11
 Beamer

Sepharo wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 21:12:
But it's not a problem that will be solved on this website and I don't believe Quinn is coming from a good place on this subject, he's been overtly racist in the past and often uses issues like these as a smokescreen to voice that. So I understand why Blue nuked his comment.

It's pretty easy.

The real problem is that whole "family" bullshit. [F]or black people to still consider eachother family like that is so 1865. It's exactly that attitude that makes me feel different than many of them: not the colour, but that goddamned "you're my bro and ha ha ha lets laugh at the dancing patterns of white folk.".

And I thought I hated the fast and furious movies..

Dec 11, 2019, 21:12
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 11, 2019, 21:12
Dec 11, 2019, 21:12

It's pretty easy.

Dec 11, 2019, 20:54
Beamer

Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 11, 2019, 20:54
Dec 11, 2019, 20:54
 Beamer

Dec 11, 2019, 17:09
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 11, 2019, 17:09
Dec 11, 2019, 17:09

You won't be able to quote me on anything that's racist or "overtly" racist. Maybe you're lead to believe I've been saying racist things, but that just means the incessant labeling tactic of some far-lefties here works.

I stand by Sam Harris' view on these matters. And Maajid Nawaz. And Ayaan Hirsi Ali. And Sarah Haider. Mr. Anecdotal Sepharo might say there is nothing wrong with the religion per se, but in this case someone who lives in Europe wins the anecdotal debate from him by a long stretch and the above mentioned people will wipe the floor with him. That's a neuro-scientist and philosophist, an ex-muslim extremist now an islam reformist, an ex-muslim refugee woman and another ex-muslim woman. Defending Islam is the biggest insult for these latter two women, and all the muslim girls who suffer under its dogma. It's the double standard the left wields like a virtuous lance.

And no, Sepharo, Beamer, RedEye... I am not saying all muslims are bad. Moderate muslims can be great people. "Religious moderation is the product of secular knowledgde and scriptural ignorance." as Sam Harris would put it. I would challenge you guys to read the book Unveiled: How Western Liberals Empower Radical Islam by Yasmine Mohammed.

This comment was edited on Dec 11, 2019, 17:33.

Dec 11, 2019, 14:40
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 11, 2019, 14:40
Dec 11, 2019, 14:40

Verno wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 12:42:
Kxmode wrote on Dec 9, 2019, 21:18:

Then don't be disrespectful. If Muslims, even the crazy ones, are serious about their book and prophet to the point of committing acts of violence, then don't be antagonistic. Romans 12:18 provides sound advice, "If possible, as far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men."

I don't feel the need to respect other people's religious beliefs. They are their beliefs, not mine. I respect that they are allowed to have them and I treat the people behind the beliefs like anyone else. That's about the end of the obligation. I don't go out of my way to piss people off for no reason but I don't shy away from criticizing their beliefs when they start to interfere with society as religion often does.

And there is a real problem in the left with doublethink about Islam vs other religions, gay rights and protection of other minorities like the Jewish people. Islam has serious underlying problems that are at odds with Western societal norms that most people seem to handwave away. But it's not a problem that will be solved on this website and I don't believe Quinn is coming from a good place on this subject, he's been overtly racist in the past and often uses issues like these as a smokescreen to voice that. So I understand why Blue nuked his comment.

You're treating "Islam" and thus Muslims as a monolith... something you wouldn't do for all the various flavors of Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism. I'm surrounded by American Muslims, their mosques and schools, I work with them daily in my office... This: "Islam has serious underlying problems that are at odds with Western societal norms" is not true... Or at least not any more so than any other religion.
I often find this line of thinking from the religious, they believe in an absolute truth about their own religion, a fundamental and correct reading of their own books and dogma to the exclusion or incorrectness of other interpretations and practices... thus stamping the same mold on their understanding of Islam ("but it's in the book!") despite history showing it doesn't, and has never, worked that way.

Dec 11, 2019, 12:42
Verno

Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 11, 2019, 12:42
Dec 11, 2019, 12:42
 Verno

Kxmode wrote on Dec 9, 2019, 21:18:

Then don't be disrespectful. If Muslims, even the crazy ones, are serious about their book and prophet to the point of committing acts of violence, then don't be antagonistic. Romans 12:18 provides sound advice, "If possible, as far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men."

I don't feel the need to respect other people's religious beliefs. They are their beliefs, not mine. I respect that they are allowed to have them and I treat the people behind the beliefs like anyone else. That's about the end of the obligation. I don't go out of my way to piss people off for no reason but I don't shy away from criticizing their beliefs when they start to interfere with society as religion often does.

And there is a real problem in the left with doublethink about Islam vs other religions, gay rights and protection of other minorities like the Jewish people. Islam has serious underlying problems that are at odds with Western societal norms that most people seem to handwave away. But it's not a problem that will be solved on this website and I don't believe Quinn is coming from a good place on this subject, he's been overtly racist in the past and often uses issues like these as a smokescreen to voice that. So I understand why Blue nuked his comment.

Dec 10, 2019, 07:42
Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 10, 2019, 07:42
Dec 10, 2019, 07:42

Beamer wrote on Dec 10, 2019, 03:36:
There's a time and a place. This wasn't the time, this absolutely isn't the place.

Perhaps you don't see why you turning this into that seems like, we say it again, racism.

Islam isn't a race. I know you'd love to label me a racist, mate. Some of you fellas jump at the chance. It's uncalled for. I am critical of all religions, but Islam most of all and for good reason.

Also, I think this is the right time and place, because people should stop believing that all religions are the same. There would be a stellar contrast between this game and an I Am Mohammed game. The fact that I got censored for portraying that is fucking ridiculous. Everyone here goes off-topic all the time, so if that's why you think Stephen made the right choice (Kxmode) then you're wrong about that. I was censored because I criticized Islam, period. Ironically enough you guys who were talking about fatwas earlier now support Blue for doing so.

This comment was edited on Dec 10, 2019, 08:09.

Re: Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed
Dec 10, 2019, 05:50
Re: Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 10, 2019, 05:50
Dec 10, 2019, 05:50

sof2 clone, n thnx

Dec 10, 2019, 05:24
Kxmode

Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 10, 2019, 05:24
Dec 10, 2019, 05:24
 Kxmode

Quinn wrote on Dec 10, 2019, 03:06:
Holy shit, you guys are so fucking wrong about this that it literally makes me sick. One should always be allowed to challenge and even ridicule bad ideas. Be offended all you want, that's your right. What isn't your right is demanding of me not to offend you.

Nothing good can come from "I portrayed how a game called "I Am Mohammed" would look very different than this. Used the example practically quoted from the hadith about what he would have his men do with captive women."

Stephen made the right call.
"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." - Those Who Remain by G. Michael Hopf
80 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  ] Older