Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week

A post on Steam announces a delay to Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York, which was previously planned for this week (thanks GameSpot). Like vampires, delays suck, but word is this is a minor setback, and the "single-player narrative experience" is now expected next week:
The release of the PC version of Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York will be postponed for a week, which means that the launch will happen on December 11th, 2019, at 6 PM CET / 5 PM GMT / 9 AM PT (that’s the bad part…)

The reason behind the release delay of Coteries of New York is simple – we decided to give ourselves more time to get rid of bugs and further polish the visual side of our game. We’re doing our best to provide you with the highest quality product we can and we believe that this decision brings us closer to achieving this goal (and that, my friends, is the good part!)

Although we understand that you’re waiting impatiently for Coteries of New York for some time, we also humbly ask for your understanding and a little more patience.

With this in mind, I thank you for your amazing support and engagement and please remember that we’re always open to listen to your questions and feedback!
View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 18:50 Acleacius

I'll try it, I'm jones'n for some vamp on vamp action, until VtMB 2! Vampire2  

People can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked
and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 17:12 Pr()ZaC

ldonyo wrote on Dec 2, 2019, 16:49:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Dec 2, 2019, 16:43:
I never played the original.. would I be stupid to try it now?
Not at all! It's available on GOG for $9.99 right now.

Be sure to install Wesp5's patches.

9. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 16:49 ldonyo

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Dec 2, 2019, 16:43:
Not at all! It's available on GOG for $9.99 right now.

8. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 16:43 Tipsy McStagger

7. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 15:56 Muscular Beaver

Cutter wrote on Dec 2, 2019, 12:48:
Are there any VtM peeps who are going to get this?
Had it on my wishlist until today.
Nuff said.

About to give up on waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

6. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 15:43 Wesp5

J wrote on Dec 2, 2019, 13:00:
I'd like to see Wesp5's face as he reads that.

As far as I know this is some kind of interactive novel and not a real game, so I am not interested :)!

5. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 13:56 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Gonna have to wait and see on this one.  

4. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 13:43 MoreLuckThanSkill

Cutter wrote on Dec 2, 2019, 12:48:

Hrm, not overly impressed with the visuals/gameplay descriptions so far, I'm far more interested in Bloodlines 2.

3. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 13:00 J

I'd like to see Wesp5's face as he reads that.  

nin: This forum is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Blue: What do you mean, "biblical"?
xXBatmanXx: What he means is Old BBS, El Presidente, real wrath of SysOp type stuff.

2. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 12:53 Sepharo

A week of polish lol  

1. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Next Week Dec 2, 2019, 12:48 Cutter

"I've got an emo streak. It's part of what makes me so rad." - Rick Sanchez

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >