Out of the Blue

Happy Cyber Monday, I guess. It was widely reported that most of this year's Black Friday sales were done online, anyway, it will be interesting to see whether these events end up converging over the coming years. Anyway, here's hoping no one gets trampled by crowds of shoppers today while hunting for bargains on the Internet.

Obituary: 'Will & Grace' actress Shelley Morrison dead at 83, remembered by co-stars.

Cyber Links: Thanks Ant.
Links: John Barnett on Why He Won’t Fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Thanks Boing Boing.
Media: NO TIME TO DIE Teaser.
Crane Operator Fails At Doing His Job So Terribly That It's Actually Glorious.
Auctions: Couple paid $100 for car, Elon Musk bought it from them for 6 figures. Thanks RedEye9.
View : : :
23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older

Re: Out of the Blue
Dec 2, 2019, 13:20
Cutter

Re: Out of the Blue Dec 2, 2019, 13:20
Dec 2, 2019, 13:20
 Cutter

Well all the shit I've had pegged for a new build and none of it is on sale. So fucking much for Cyber Monday.

What a shitty night. An extended family member died. A girl I've known for years tried to kill her self. And we got dumped on in snow and I still see some of the little chips and other animals out there trying to get food or they'll literally starve to death - though I am getting food to them best I can.

Now I know how Gil Scott Heron felt when he wrote Whitey's On The Moon. Whenever I see and hear bad shit now I think to myself, "And Trump is President." The world is a horror show getting worse every day while Trump and the other monsters prosper.
"Hot air hangs like a dead man, from a white oak tree. People sitting on porches, thinking how things used to be. It's a dark night...dark night."

Dec 2, 2019, 11:54
Re: Out of the Blue Dec 2, 2019, 11:54
Dec 2, 2019, 11:54

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 2, 2019, 10:58:
Pinto's would have exploded on the showroom floor if Boeing had made them.

But instead, there was no showroom and they just exploded on the road.

Dec 2, 2019, 10:58
Re: Out of the Blue Dec 2, 2019, 10:58
Dec 2, 2019, 10:58

Pinto's would have exploded on the showroom floor if Boeing had made them.
The third rule of "Fight Club"—wear a mask.
23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
Newer [  1  2  ] Older