Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2019, 21:18 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Nov 22, 2019, 20:37:
Yes I was just adding additional sarcasm!
you do a very good Poe's Law

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2019, 20:37 NKD

Yes I was just adding additional sarcasm!  

Welcome to the Retirement Home for Old People Terrified Of Change

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2019, 14:34 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Nov 22, 2019, 14:08:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 22, 2019, 05:55:
NKD wrote on Nov 22, 2019, 05:52:
Hey don't complain JD, our grandchildren will be buying everything they own from one company, the one they work for, and get paid in company scrip.
That'd be fine as long as the company kept track of all my passwords.

This is so convenient, and the only price is my privacy, freedom, and soul! Wow!
Only if they share my passwords with the gubment. Afterall I wouldn't want to be seen as a dissident.
Although I could use a break, how long are the retraining centers. 3 months or 3 years, as long as I get a hot and a cot sign me up.

@nkd, you do know my post was 117% snarky sarcasm, as is this one.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2019, 14:08 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 22, 2019, 05:55:
Hey don't complain JD, our grandchildren will be buying everything they own from one company, the one they work for, and get paid in company scrip.

This is so convenient, and the only price is my privacy, freedom, and soul! Wow!

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2019, 05:55 RedEye9

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2019, 05:52 NKD

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2019, 01:31 jdreyer

Another US court says police cannot force suspects to turn over their passwords.

But they'll keep trying until one says yes.

Judge rejects U.S. move to disqualify states' lawyer in T-Mobile-Sprint lawsuit.

I feel bad for Sprint/T-Mobile having to compete against ATT & Verizon, but man it would suck to have only 3 carriers.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >