Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 21, 2019, 13:32 RedEye9

Senate passed it 74 to 20.
Each of the votes in opposition to the CR came from R's.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. House bill to fund government also extends Patriot Act data-collection provisions, etc... Nov 20, 2019, 20:59 Burrito of Peace

And some of y'all wonder why I go on and on about encryption, privacy, and security.

But, yeah, fuck all that because "muh gamez!" Rolleyes

"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 20, 2019, 20:53 RedEye9

Does every member of Congress suck balls.
This r says the bill passed because the D's are too busy with their sworn duty.
And goes on to say "It’s quite possible that your member of Congress doesn’t even know the Patriot Act reauthorization is in the CR."
I'm sorry, if your kongress kritter doesn't know wtf is in a bill they voted on then you should vote for a different ball gargler.

What ya think if the R's were in charge that the Patriot Act would have still been funded. I give it 100%, and they in turn would've crucified any D who voted against it.

Can we please replace Congress with a random number generator and a krusty toilet plunger.
And one other thing, if you have a pair of balls you ain't allowed to vote on matters of Women's rights aka Human Rights aka abortion rights.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

1. Re: House bill to fund government also extends Patriot Act data-collection provisions, despite Nov 20, 2019, 20:45 Mr. Tact

Let me see if I have this correctly... a member of the GOP is attempting to dress down the Ds for re-approving Section 215 by saying it funds everything the president is doing.... that is an interesting argument....  

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >