Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: etc. Nov 9, 2019, 20:08 Overon

The_Pink_Tiger wrote on Nov 9, 2019, 09:04:

The announced Diablo 4 which more than 2 years away to counter the backlash they received from the free hong kong incident and the mobile diablo announcement last year.

Sadly, it seems to be working. So much for all those protests about how Blizzard's actions were unforgivable and they'd receive no more money until they mended their ways. We gamers in general just do not have the backbone to resist the new shiny. It says something about our shallow lives that we so desperately grab for some new toy even if it means ignoring out deep-held mores and beliefs. No wonder we get screwed over so much. I'm starting to think we deserve it.

Yes I have been noticing how all these pro consumer advocates always blame the companies, never the consumer. I think consumers to have a chunk of the blame because we have no backbone.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: etc. Nov 9, 2019, 09:04 The_Pink_Tiger

The announced Diablo 4 which more than 2 years away to counter the backlash they received from the free hong kong incident and the mobile diablo announcement last year.

Sadly, it seems to be working. So much for all those protests about how Blizzard's actions were unforgivable and they'd receive no more money until they mended their ways. We gamers in general just do not have the backbone to resist the new shiny. It says something about our shallow lives that we so desperately grab for some new toy even if it means ignoring out deep-held mores and beliefs. No wonder we get screwed over so much. I'm starting to think we deserve it.

6. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 19:39 Overon

They announced Diablo 4 which more than 2 years away to counter the backlash they received from the free hong kong incident and the mobile diablo announcement last year.

This comment was edited on Nov 9, 2019, 20:07.

5. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 17:32 Simon Says

Not the micro-transactions that worries me... It's the all platforms cross-play :/, I was wondering why the controls seemed to be dumbed down in the teaser preview, now I know.

Diablo 3 on PC allows for virtuosity in the controls, consoles do not. If they want an equal playing field, say bbye to PC virtuosity.

4. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 13:44 phinn

Diablo 4 microtransactions for cosmetics is no big deal. If they are going to support the game 5+ years like Blizzard typically does they need a way to be financially supported by the players too.  

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 8, 2019, 13:08 JTW

I'm not worried about Diablo.

Practically every other Blizzard game has microtransactions. WoW has them, Overwatch, even Starcraft. They haven't tried any EA/Bethesda stuff in the years they've been doing them (at least a decade on WoW.)

Psst - see Bethesda? It's called a 'reputation!'

2. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 12:45 Luke

Diablo 4 micro: and so it started...  

1. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 12:12 SacredGinmill

Dang, I'm going to have to pay for my barbarian to take his shirt off? (clear dye)  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >