Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 8, 2019, 10:46 Verno

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 20:23:
Not kidding, whenever I read the words "youtube" and "redesign" in a news post I am getting REALLY scared. Not a single re-design youtube did in the past 10 years was ever an improvement, dark mode excluded.

The recent Android TV app redesign for Youtube is actually quite good.

Playing: RDR2 PC, The Outer Worlds, Control
Watching: The Last Kingdom, Twin Peaks, Red Dwarf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 8, 2019, 10:31 Nimh

SirKnight wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 22:37:
Not kidding, whenever I read the words "youtube" and "redesign" in a news post I am getting REALLY scared. Not a single re-design youtube did in the past 10 years was ever an improvement, dark mode excluded.

Yep, they have an excellent track record of boning things up real good.

News flash.. Google redesigns are for Google's benefit (increased retention, ad views), not the user.

Everyone has a heart, and it’s calling for something. And we’re all so sick and tired of seeing things as they are. ~Nick Cave

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 7, 2019, 22:37 SirKnight

Yep, they have an excellent track record of boning things up real good.

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 7, 2019, 20:23 eRe4s3r

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >