Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Cat can't stop massaging his favorite pigs. Okay, that's insanely cute. Thanks Kxmode.
View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Into the Black Nov 8, 2019, 11:39 Creston

I can just see the kitty going "God, you guys are SO DIRTY!" as he's cleaning them.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Into the Black Nov 8, 2019, 10:42 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hrm, now all of those pigs have toxoplasmosis gondii.

Eating less meat = good for you, good for the planet. Going full vegetarian/vegan is a big step though for most people, I am slowly easing into it by going vegetarian every other week or so, and eating limited meat when I'm not doing full vegetarian. It's not hard to get your full protein from plant sources either, rice/beans/corn, or peas/chickpeas etc. I do wonder about missing out on some trace compounds though. Still, plenty of cultures on Earth have people that are vegetarian and have been around for hundreds of years (India, etc.) without noticeable deficiencies.

4. Re: Into the Black Nov 8, 2019, 09:58 RedEye9

twowords
Ba Con

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

3. Re: Into the Black Nov 8, 2019, 09:57 The Half Elf

bigspender wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 01:46:
Please stop eating pig meat. They are sweet creatures they don't want to be tortured and killed. They want to be loved just like your cat and dog.

and will eat off fingers and toes in my sleep, and CAN be very moody.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

2. Re: Into the Black Nov 8, 2019, 02:16 Cutter

bigspender wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 01:46:
Please stop eating pig meat. They are sweet creatures they don't want to be tortured and killed. They want to be loved just like your cat and dog.

That's virtually true of all the animals we eat. I keep feeling guiltier about it as time goes on but I think like most people it's out of laziness and convenience that we do instead of going full on vegetarian. I am, however, eating a lot less meat these days and hope to get my vegetarian on sooner than later. I will not go vegan though. That's a bit cuckoo bananas IMO. Anyway, cute vid.

1. Re: Into the Black Nov 8, 2019, 01:46 bigspender

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >