Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Game Reviews Nov 8, 2019, 10:05 El Pit

Quinn wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 04:54:
Nullity wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 12:34:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Benchmark Test & Performance Analysis - TechPowerUp.
From the article:
RDR2 is clearly a console port, and a bad one.
Pretty much sums it up. Just another typical Rockstar game.

I don't even have to read that article to disagree with its conclusion. I'm running a GTX1070Ti and it runs at a stable 60 fps with most on ultra, some on high, some on medium, nothing on low. Considering the visuals, that's not a bad port. Can it be better? I'm sure it can.

At 640x480?

Just kidding.

"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Game Reviews Nov 8, 2019, 08:42 Quinn

Nullity wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 08:34:
I don't even have to read that article to disagree with its conclusion. I'm running a GTX1070Ti and it runs at a stable 60 fps with most on ultra, some on high, some on medium, nothing on low. Considering the visuals, that's not a bad port. Can it be better? I'm sure it can.
To be fair, they list a bunch of reasons why they call it a bad console port, not just the low performance, and it's basically the same list for every Rockstar game.

Since after I wrote what I wrote, my game suddenly has crashed like 4 times in the span of an hour. Didn't happen before. I'm 19 hours in now. What the fuck. Feels like a memory leak somehow, because I notice it mostly happens right after fast-travel.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

3. Re: Game Reviews Nov 8, 2019, 08:34 Nullity

To be fair, they list a bunch of reasons why they call it a bad console port, not just the low performance, and it's basically the same list for every Rockstar game.

2. Re: Game Reviews Nov 8, 2019, 04:54 Quinn

Nullity wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 12:34:
From the article:

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

1. Re: Game Reviews Nov 7, 2019, 12:34 Nullity

From the article:

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >