Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
41 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

41. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2019, 12:36  Blue 

NKD wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 12:00:
Why are you guys responding to a 2 week old obvious alt account that only posts to defend Trump when he sees someone being mean to his God Emperor and doesn't appear to actually be interested in games?

Good point. 100% of their posts are to stir the politics pot. Or were, rather.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

40. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 12:30 Beamer

NKD wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 12:00:
Why are you guys responding to a 2 week old obvious alt account that only posts to defend Trump when he sees someone being mean to his God Emperor and doesn't appear to actually be interested in games?

Fair

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

39. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 12:00 NKD

Welcome to the Retirement Home for Old People Terrified Of Change

38. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 11:52 RedEye9

Joyride wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 10:54:
Beamer wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 10:47:
Joyride wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 10:34:
Beamer wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 08:04:
Cutter wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 18:30:
Particularly when you say everyone else is allowed to be proud of their race/ethnicity but the moment a white person says it well then they must be worse than Hitler, right? That's sort of liberal hypocrisy is completely infantile. I listen to James Brown 'Say it loud I'm black and I'm proud' and it's a bad jam I dig it. It doesn't make me think he's some sort of black supremacist.

Is it ok when Donald Trump Jr. is proud of being born rich? If he holds a parade about what a great businessman he is because he was born with a nine figure bank account, would you say "well, good for him, it makes sense that he's so proud of something he had nothing to do with!"

Yep that would be perfectly ok, we get it Beamer, you hate white people, they're all nazi racists, and you and the rest of the Blue's News resident NPC's are all so oppressed.

I am a white person. I just don't feel the need to brag about something that's only helped me, never hindered me. Really weird how you guys think someone that isn't racist must be incredibly racist against their own kind. But black people have to achieve despite being black. When they have successful careers, they've overcome issues such as how rampantly resumes with black-sounding names are discarded.

White people have no such issue. So celebrating something that has only been beneficial seems uncouth, at least. No one thinks being white is bad. Literally no one. It never harms you.

When you've never been oppressed, simply pointing out that you've never been oppressed is oppression to you lunatics.

Yep all whites are magically handed a life, despite that not being the case. Remember what I said about identity politics and that the left wouldn't have any politics without it? Yeah. same ol shit from the resident communists over on Blues.
Joyride, you don't think too much do you. Please use that thing sitting atop your shoulders. Oh and for the love of god stop suffering from white fragility.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

37. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 10:54 Joyride

Beamer wrote on Nov 8, 2019, 10:47:
Particularly when you say everyone else is allowed to be proud of their race/ethnicity but the moment a white person says it well then they must be worse than Hitler, right? That's sort of liberal hypocrisy is completely infantile. I listen to James Brown 'Say it loud I'm black and I'm proud' and it's a bad jam I dig it. It doesn't make me think he's some sort of black supremacist.

Is it ok when Donald Trump Jr. is proud of being born rich? If he holds a parade about what a great businessman he is because he was born with a nine figure bank account, would you say "well, good for him, it makes sense that he's so proud of something he had nothing to do with!"

Yep that would be perfectly ok, we get it Beamer, you hate white people, they're all nazi racists, and you and the rest of the Blue's News resident NPC's are all so oppressed.

I am a white person. I just don't feel the need to brag about something that's only helped me, never hindered me. Really weird how you guys think someone that isn't racist must be incredibly racist against their own kind. But black people have to achieve despite being black. When they have successful careers, they've overcome issues such as how rampantly resumes with black-sounding names are discarded.

White people have no such issue. So celebrating something that has only been beneficial seems uncouth, at least. No one thinks being white is bad. Literally no one. It never harms you.

When you've never been oppressed, simply pointing out that you've never been oppressed is oppression to you lunatics.

Yep all whites are magically handed a life, despite that not being the case. Remember what I said about identity politics and that the left wouldn't have any politics without it? Yeah. same ol shit from the resident communists over on Blues.

36. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 10:47 Beamer

-------------

35. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 10:34 Joyride

34. Re: etc. Nov 8, 2019, 08:04 Beamer

-------------

33. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2019, 01:37 ventry

Nullity wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 22:45:
ventry wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 20:17:
If your "triggered" just remove the post like you usually do.
You're *

LOL!! Fair enough.

32. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2019, 22:45 Nullity

ventry wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 20:17:
If your "triggered" just remove the post like you usually do.
You're *

31. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2019, 20:17 ventry

Blue wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 20:03:
ventry wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 19:36:
When you overuse a term or word to the point it no longer has any meaning ... "snowflake"

You are, obviously, no fan of irony. That's why I used quotation marks.
If you're "triggered" just remove the post like you usually do.

Ahhhh.... Vice.
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/mgbx9q/how-to-make-breakfast-with-your-vagina

The gift that keeps on giving.

This comment was edited on Nov 8, 2019, 01:36.

30. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2019, 20:03  Blue 

ventry wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 19:36:
When you overuse a term or word to the point it no longer has any meaning ... "snowflake"

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

29. Re: RDR2 PC Port Nov 7, 2019, 19:56 Prez

Verno wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 13:14:
Cram wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 12:26:
Dealing with the exact same issues as the writer of the article on a 6600k/2080S

Browsed the reddit, there seem to be some work arounds that aren't difficult to implement (playing the with affinity of the cores & actually completely disabling cores for the exe file). Can't really be bothered, a bit too busy anyway this week so I'll wait.

As it is though, the game is completely unplayable and I have no idea how it launched this way.

I don't know, do you remember GTA IV at launch? GTA V had some problems too. Rockstar and their PC ports have been a mixed bag at best.

Overall its been more than playable for me with a 3900X/1080ti but obviously they have a lot of work to do. I still can't believe they didn't do optimization testing for fucking Intel i5s haha.

Yes, I definitely remember GTAIV at launch on PC. These RDR2 threads read like a copy and paste of the problems users were experiencing back then. I love that Rockstar is showing the PC some love but damn guys, this keeps happening.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

28. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2019, 19:36 ventry

NKD wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 18:44:
ventry wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 18:19:
When you label every person who you don't agree with a "nazi" then it becomes irrational and irrelevant.

Did you actually read the article? It's not like it was just some questionably racist stuff, it was straight up KKK roleplaying.

You completely missed my point (as usual Rolleyes ).
When you overuse a term or word to the point it no longer has any meaning then, when the real deal shows up, people will assume you are crying wolf again, shrug their shoulders and walk away without a backward glance. This is a product of the "snowflake" left.

27. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2019, 18:52 Verno

Cram wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 14:49:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 13:31:
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC System Requirements
Minimum Specifications:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K

I seriously doubt there is an issue with the i5. More likely people trying to run ULTRA settings on a machine that barely meets the minimum specs.

No. Gamers Nexus Video on CPU comparison for RDR2. A 2600k absolutely destroys a 7600k. It's not even close. The port is broken for I5s.

I am trying to run my 6600k @4.5 with a mix of mostly high settings and a couple mediums, it's unplayable. The .1% lows destroy the whole thing. Steve clearly demonstrates what I5's are going through in the video. It's not a stutter, it's 3-6 SECOND complete stalls of the entire computer, frequently.

Daaayaaaaaammmm! Smoke em if ya got em Trollbashing

Not a worry. Made the mistake of actually pre-ordering something, which I knew was stupid but I, for some reason, thought Rockstar would have figured out how to do something competently for once.

They'll get something out pretty soon, they're getting a lot of flak online about it. Game is fantastic, you won't regret it.

Playing: RDR2 PC, The Outer Worlds, Control
Watching: The Last Kingdom, Twin Peaks, Red Dwarf

26. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2019, 18:44 NKD

ventry wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 18:19:
When you label every person who you don't agree with a "nazi" then it becomes irrational and irrelevant.

Did you actually read the article? It's not like it was just some questionably racist stuff, it was straight up KKK roleplaying.

In a surprise to no one, Cutter's meager intellect isn't able to summon up anything more original than "Why can't we have White Pride?!?!"

Welcome to the Retirement Home for Old People Terrified Of Change

25. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2019, 18:36 The Half Elf

They want to be Nazi's that's fine let them be nazi's. I'm sure they can borrow the tiki torches from the KKK guys.

*has more important shit to argue about*

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

24. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2019, 18:30 Cutter

23. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2019, 18:19 ventry

Beamer wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 12:53:
Rectal Prolapse wrote on Nov 7, 2019, 12:52:
Moral panic over Nazis? *grabs popcorn*

Would you say a concern over Nazis and white supremacists is irrational?

Yes. Totally irrational.

Just another one of those overused "buzzwords" the left love sooooo very much that has lost all meaning.

22. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2019, 18:04 SirKnight

Ah Marine Doom. https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Marine_Doom  

41 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >