Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Has $600M Opening Weekend

Activision announces the recent launch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has raked in over $600 million in revenue in just three days. They call this the top-selling new premium release of the year, the biggest-selling digital opening in Activision history, and the biggest-ever Call of Duty launch for PC. They also note this once again compares favorably to a Hollywood blockbuster, saying the military shooter sequel's take outstripped the box office take of the number one movie of the moment:
Activision’s Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® had more than $600 million in sell-through worldwide in its first three days of release. The title has sold more units in its first three days than any other Call of Duty® game sold in its first three days in this console generation, and is the top-selling new premium game release of 2019. Modern Warfare also established a new record as the #1 top-selling digital opening in Activision history. With its blockbuster launch, in its first three days of release, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare more than doubled the box office opening of Joker.

Modern Warfare set new records on the PlayStation Network for the highest digital pre-orders and highest three-day digital sales ever on PlayStation 4. Modern Warfare also has become the #1 top-selling Call of Duty PC launch ever, as opening weekend PC sales on Blizzard Battle.net® were significantly up over last year.
View : : :

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Has $600M Opening Weekend
Oct 31, 2019, 09:55
Verno

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Has $600M Opening Weekend Oct 31, 2019, 09:55
Oct 31, 2019, 09:55
 Verno

Cutter wrote on Oct 30, 2019, 19:51:
Why do you hate freedom so much? Must give you a hardon when you see the police beating the protesters in Hong Kong.

Or maybe he is just amused that you're getting so emotional about this yet continue to use Chinese products everywhere else in your daily life.

Disagree with me? YA FREEDOM HATER!!!!

I mean I get it but maybe tone it down a bit.
Playing: Ys VIII, Hades, Demons Souls
Watching: The Expanse, Tenet, Peninsula
Date
Subject
Author
Oct 31, 2019Oct 31 2019
Oct 31, 2019Oct 31 2019
   Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Has $600M Opening Weekend