Ghost Recon Breakpoint Overhaul Plans

A post from Ubisoft explains a "radical and immersive" overhaul they are working on for Ghost Recon Breakpoint (thanks VG247). Word is: "In line with this vision and the feedback we received, we are working on a more radical and immersive version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint. We also want to let you tailor your experience to the way you want to enjoy the game, since freedom of choice has always been part of the Ghost Recon DNA." Here's their assessment of the current state of the game that introduces the plan:
Our first priority is to improve the technical state of the game. We know many players had a difficult time with game bugs and unexpected stability issues at launch and we are making every effort possible to address these issues as soon as we can.

With Title Update 1.0.2, released on October 15, our team made numerous improvements to the game, focusing on the most pressing issues that could be addressed in this timeframe. We are working on further improvements that will be coming soon with TU1.0.3 in mid-November, including fixes on the Drone deployment, on changing the fire rate, on NVGs blocking crosshairs and on the Mission Completion notification pop-up.

Title Update 1.0.3.1, coming around end-November, will include further improvements and updates on the most pressing community feedback.
View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Overhaul Plans
Oct 29, 2019, 23:56
Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Overhaul Plans Oct 29, 2019, 23:56
Oct 29, 2019, 23:56

Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 19:36:
HorrorScope wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 13:13:
^ Sounds like Dec at the earliest.

I'm running through my Gamepass month so that will probably be Outer Worlds, Metro X and Vampyr. Then I was looking at a UBI month of Far Cry 5 Expansion, Division 2 and this Breakpoint.

I'm kinda going the same way but I started with Origin Access to check out Vampyr and it is disappointing to say the least. I'm sure glad I didn't buy it. Suffers from serious consolitis and some mind-boggling bad game design choices. It is not anywhere close to a VTM game.

Yeah I'm not sure I'll like it but will give'r a spin.

Oct 29, 2019, 19:36
Cutter

Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Overhaul Plans Oct 29, 2019, 19:36
Oct 29, 2019, 19:36
 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 29, 2019, 13:13:

I'm running through my Gamepass month so that will probably be Outer Worlds, Metro X and Vampyr. Then I was looking at a UBI month of Far Cry 5 Expansion, Division 2 and this Breakpoint.

I'm kinda going the same way but I started with Origin Access to check out Vampyr and it is disappointing to say the least. I'm sure glad I didn't buy it. Suffers from serious consolitis and some mind-boggling bad game design choices. It is not anywhere close to a VTM game.
"Well, he’s not a villain Summer, but he shouldn’t be your hero. He’s more like a demon, or a super fucked up god." - Morty Smith

Oct 29, 2019, 13:13
Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Overhaul Plans Oct 29, 2019, 13:13
Oct 29, 2019, 13:13

Oct 29, 2019, 11:08
Darks

Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Overhaul Plans Oct 29, 2019, 11:08
Oct 29, 2019, 11:08
 Darks

Well for someone that has well over 80 hours in this game. I like it and all, but that patch left a very sour taste in my mouth. They did not fix a lot of the main issues this game has with controls just up and not working at times. and its still bug ridden to death.

I like the game and its been fun but they need to fix the main underlying issues first.
Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older