Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 10, 2019, 04:36 eRe4s3r

From the German point of view, let me just say, he failed because of a closed medieval door. You can imagine the intelligence level behind this attack right there  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 9, 2019, 22:58 Creston

Company xxx "incorrectly charged" customers.

We used to just call this fucking THEFT. But I guess if it's a corporation we just chalk it up to "an honest mistake" that they've now made roughly 15000 times in a row. And everyone who doesn't complain about it is out of there money.

These fuck-ass corporations put "incorrect billing" on their balance sheet as a revenue item. I guess it's all good. It's America! Love the corporations! They are your friends! Let them police themselves! What could go wrong?

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 9, 2019, 22:41 RedEye9

bigspender wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 22:20:
I'm not religious ...
... and there's no such thing as god making the rest just silly musings.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 9, 2019, 22:20 bigspender

I'm not religious, so this is why I ask the question, but if I was in a dedicated place of prayer, and I was praying about going to heaven, and then someone killed me - isn't that like a prayer coming true? Did in fact God orchestrate this tragedy?

I don't mean to be insensitive toward the victims and families. But how do we know that God doesn't have a "Genie in a bottle" attitude towards the prayers he receives? (Where he makes the prayers come true but in a tragic way to trick the person for his own amusement)

This comment was edited on Oct 9, 2019, 22:49.

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 9, 2019, 20:28 RedEye9

Facebook Live missed a chance to stream a shooting, heads are gonna roll.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo