Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements

Blizzard's Battle.net now offers system specifications for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (thanks Charlie INTEL). Here's word on how modern your PC needs to be to run the military shooter:

Minimum Requirements

• Operating System: Windows® 7 64-bit (SP1) or Windows® 10 64-bit
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
  • Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 - DirectX 12.0 compatible system
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Storage: 175 GB available hard drive space
  • Internet: Broadband Internet connection.

Recommended Specifications

• Operating System: Windows® 10 64-bit latest update
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen™ R5 1600X Processor
  • Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon™ R9 390 / AMD Radeon™ RX 580 - DirectX 12.0 compatible system
  • Memory: 12 GB RAM
  • Storage: 175 GB available hard drive space
  • Internet: Broadband Internet connection

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 18:55 KS

They forgot one of the minimum requirements.

• Do not speak out in favor of Hong Kong protestors
  •  
    Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Retro Dust II Map Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Counter-Strike Oct 9, 2019, 18:18 Flatline

jacobvandy wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 15:57:
    At least RDR2 is a huge, super-detailed open world that shipped for consoles on two blu-ray discs... What's this game's excuse?

If it's shipping via battle.net, I believe it has to include all the audio files for each language. When Destiny 2 jumped off of Battle.net they shaved 30 gigs off the install by making the install language specific.

5. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 16:52 Acleacius

Nailbender wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 13:49:
    Acleacius wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 11:57:
    Wtf Not that I will play this but must be really behind the times, just mocked a 150 gig storage game.
    Yeah, I'm with you, and I suppose you mean the just-released specs for RDR2 PC? Because I was surprised when I saw that (although I knew the day would come, and more than 100GB would be normal) and doubled my surprise to see this...
    175GB is almost 1/5 of a 1TB HDD! If each game would be close to 200GB, you can put only 5 games on such a HDD...
    Exactly. Like most PC gamers I've never played RDR2, plus I've avoided activision games too.
    I mean there are dozens of huge open world games and nothing, not even mmogs are close. It must be movies, right?

Lmao@Total-Khaos Golfclap

This comment was edited on Oct 10, 2019, 03:19.

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

4. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 16:26 Total-Khaos

jacobvandy wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 15:57:
    At least RDR2 is a huge, super-detailed open world that shipped for consoles on two blu-ray discs... What's this game's excuse?

Massive amounts of micro-transaction images for the online store.

3. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 15:57 jacobvandy

2. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 13:49 Nailbender

Acleacius wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 11:57:
    Wtf Not that I will play this but must be really behind the times, just mocked a 150 gig storage game.
    Yeah, I'm with you, and I suppose you mean the just-released specs for RDR2 PC? Because I was surprised when I saw that (although I knew the day would come, and more than 100GB would be normal) and doubled my surprise to see this...
    175GB is almost 1/5 of a 1TB HDD! If each game would be close to 200GB, you can put only 5 games on such a HDD...

1. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare System Requirements Oct 9, 2019, 11:57 Acleacius

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo