Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Legal Briefs

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 10, 2019, 10:03 RedEye9

Adobe has changed their response.
They have already charged me. Will I receive a refund?
If you purchased your products directly with Adobe, you will receive a refund before the end of the month for any license period paid and not received. We are working for our distributors to act in the same way.
https://helpx.adobe.com/la/x-productkb/policy-pricing/executive-order-venezuela.html

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 10, 2019, 09:08 Dev

KS wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 02:22:
The embargo cuts off trade cold turkey, which would include refunds. Maybe they could be returned after normalization later, but for now they cannot. I wouldn't blame Valve.
Actually from what I understand, they (Adobe not valve) could have ceased service ahead of the deadline and refunded ahead of the deadline. They chose not to, so yeah, I can blame them.

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 9, 2019, 02:22 KS

The embargo cuts off trade cold turkey, which would include refunds. Maybe they could be returned after normalization later, but for now they cannot. I wouldn't blame Valve.  

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 8, 2019, 19:24 RedEye9

And you don't get a refund. And you don't get a refund. And you don't get a refund.
What were those Venezuelan's thinking when they moved to such a shithole country. /sarcasm

If there are any VZ'ers I posted this earlier.

Time to use the alternatives.
1) Affinity Photo/Publisher/Designer
2) Fire Alpaca/Medibang
3) Inkscape
4) Clip Studio Paint
5) Krita
6) Openshot
7) Gimp
8) Natron

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo