Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 10, 2019, 10:03 RedEye9

Adobe has changed their response.
They have already charged me. Will I receive a refund?
If you purchased your products directly with Adobe, you will receive a refund before the end of the month for any license period paid and not received. We are working for our distributors to act in the same way.
https://helpx.adobe.com/la/x-productkb/policy-pricing/executive-order-venezuela.html

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 10, 2019, 09:08 Dev

KS wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 02:22:
The embargo cuts off trade cold turkey, which would include refunds. Maybe they could be returned after normalization later, but for now they cannot. I wouldn't blame Valve.
Actually from what I understand, they (Adobe not valve) could have ceased service ahead of the deadline and refunded ahead of the deadline. They chose not to, so yeah, I can blame them.

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 9, 2019, 02:22 KS

The embargo cuts off trade cold turkey, which would include refunds. Maybe they could be returned after normalization later, but for now they cannot. I wouldn't blame Valve.  

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 8, 2019, 19:24 RedEye9

And you don't get a refund. And you don't get a refund. And you don't get a refund.
What were those Venezuelan's thinking when they moved to such a shithole country. /sarcasm

If there are any VZ'ers I posted this earlier.

Time to use the alternatives.
1) Affinity Photo/Publisher/Designer
2) Fire Alpaca/Medibang
3) Inkscape
4) Clip Studio Paint
5) Krita
6) Openshot
7) Gimp
8) Natron

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene