Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Nears

A post on GOG.com announces Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York is "coming soon," offering a new trailer showing off this computer game based on the tabletop RPG. Here's word:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York presents the conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs among the iconic landmarks and night lights of The Big Apple. It's a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Nears Oct 8, 2019, 18:10 GothicWizard

Choose your own adventure "game".  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Retro Dust II Map Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Counter-Strike Oct 8, 2019, 17:43 Flatline

Sepharo wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 15:49:
Flatline wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 15:39:
I'm assuming this is another interactive novel considering that it's supposed to ship within a few months and all they show us are some stock pictures washed through a photoshop filter.

Yeah pretty much...

"Think interactive story meets choices-that-matter; dark, atmospheric, emotional narration meets Telltale-like way of creating morally challenging dilemmas, answers to which are entirely up to the players."

https://i.imgur.com/7s3Aahd.png

My guess is TellTale without the uh... 3D engine and moving the player character. Essentially a multiple choice choose your own adventure book with art.

It's the same thing they did a while back when the license got re-acquired, only this time it probably doesn't have shitmuffin Zak S contributing (We used to call him shitmuffin because he'd have a google alert set to his name and would bomb the fuck out of the gaming forum I was a part of at the time.)

3. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Nears Oct 8, 2019, 15:49 Sepharo

Flatline wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 15:39:
I'm assuming this is another interactive novel considering that it's supposed to ship within a few months and all they show us are some stock pictures washed through a photoshop filter.

Yeah pretty much...

"Think interactive story meets choices-that-matter; dark, atmospheric, emotional narration meets Telltale-like way of creating morally challenging dilemmas, answers to which are entirely up to the players."

https://i.imgur.com/7s3Aahd.png

My guess is TellTale without the uh... 3D engine and moving the player character. Essentially a multiple choice choose your own adventure book with art.

2. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Nears Oct 8, 2019, 15:39 Flatline

1. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York Nears Oct 8, 2019, 14:49 Cutter

Gameplay?

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo