Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Into the Black Sep 12, 2019, 01:00 Slick

All this dope racing drone footage makes my dick hard.

Almost makes me sad I bought a Mavic, racing FPV drones are some next level shit.

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Into the Black Sep 11, 2019, 22:51 Hoop

pfft.  

Um .. Behind you...

2. Re: Austin Songwriting Genius Daniel Johnston Dead at 58. Sep 11, 2019, 20:03 RedEye9

Burrito of Peace wrote on Sep 11, 2019, 19:52:
Hi How are you?

I must have passed that sign on the Drag hundreds of times when I worked at a building downtown.

Never really appreciated the guy's music but he was definitely an Austin icon like Leslie.
jesus, I hadn't thought of Leslie in years. Didn't he run for city council?

edit
lol Mayor!

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

1. Austin Songwriting Genius Daniel Johnston Dead at 58. Sep 11, 2019, 19:52 Burrito of Peace

Hi How are you?

I must have passed that sign on the Drag hundreds of times when I worked at a building downtown.

Never really appreciated the guy's music but he was definitely an Austin icon like Leslie.

"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

There are two types of computer users: Masochists and Linux users.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >