Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month

EA announces Apex Legends Lifeline Edition and Apex Legends Bloodhound Edition, physical editions of Apex Legends they plan to release on October 18th. The digital version of Respawn's battle royale game is free-to-play, so they're bundling the commercial edition with skins and other perks to justify selling it. Oddly, both editions are the same price, but each includes exclusive content, so completionists will have to struggle with whether to buy both:

Descend on your enemies as an angel of death or a diabolical demon with two physical editions of Apex Legends! Apex Legends Lifeline Edition and Apex Legends Bloodhound Edition each come with an exclusive Legend skin, other themed cosmetics, and a stash of Apex Coins to spend however you want.

Both editions are available October 18 for Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and Origin on PC from your favorite retailer for $19.99*. Check out everything that comes in each edition below!

The Lifeline Edition

• Legendary Guardian Angel Lifeline skin
  • Legendary Chooser of the Slain Flatline skin
  • Exclusive Winged Guardian Banner
  • Exclusive Angel Struck Badge
  • 1,000 Apex Coins

The Bloodhound Edition

• Legendary The Intimidator Bloodhound skin
  • Legendary Wrath Bringer Prowler skin
  • Exclusive Feeling Impish Banner
  • Exclusive Tormentor Badge
  • 1,000 Apex Coins

Are you an angel or a devil? Or both? Grab one (or both!) of these new editions and show the world what you choose.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month Sep 11, 2019, 21:20 Kxmode

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Sep 11, 2019, 19:21:
this game sure did take a nosedive in terms of hearing about it everywhere I went for PC gaming info.

the hackers killed it for me early on, and the imbalanced characters.

The nosedive is entirely the fault of EA once they realized how wildly successful it became. They couldn't just leave it alone. No, they had to monetize and microtransaction it to hell. Well, EA gets to see first-hand what happens when their corporate greed destroys an otherwise fantastic game.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month Sep 11, 2019, 19:21 ColoradoHoudini

this game sure did take a nosedive in terms of hearing about it everywhere I went for PC gaming info.

the hackers killed it for me early on, and the imbalanced characters.

6. Re: Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month Sep 11, 2019, 17:36 Kxmode

A perfect package for all the freeloaders.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

5. Re: Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month Sep 11, 2019, 16:32 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Sep 11, 2019, 11:22:
And thus another million pounds of useless plastic is borne unto the world, just so EA can sell copies of their F2P game to holiday shoppers.

That was my first thought too. What a fucking waste of energy and resources just so people can punch in a code on their PC.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

4. Re: Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month Sep 11, 2019, 12:17 Rigs

So what's the conversion rate between RAGE Coins and APEX Coins?

=-Rigs-=

3. Re: Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month Sep 11, 2019, 11:24 aka_STEVE

so now we are putting out physical boxes, so we can open it up to pull out a piece of paper with a code to go enter digitally for digital goods ??

How does this make sense ?
-----------

If you look at the ad it deceptively makes it look like you are getting some kind of model/ figurine,.. but in reading the details doesn't actually make that claim.
Pretty sneaky !

2. Re: Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month Sep 11, 2019, 11:22 jacobvandy

And thus another million pounds of useless plastic is borne unto the world, just so EA can sell copies of their F2P game to holiday shoppers.  

1. Re: Apex Legends Physical Editions Next Month Sep 11, 2019, 11:07 Task

It would be better justified if every character is available to play as.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo