Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

GreedFall Released

Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Spiders now offer the release of GreedFall for Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. They offer ordering information on the official website, pointing to Origin and Steam as where to pick up the Windows editions of this fantasy RPG. The recent Launch Trailer offers a look at what to expect, and the announcement has all the details:

GreedFall is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC! GreedFall, the fantasy RPG developed by Spiders Studio in partnership with Focus Home Interactive, sets sail for a great journey today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Dive into adventure with the soaring Launch Trailer!

The mysterious and magical island of Teer Fradee looms on the horizon, a beacon of hope for your disease-ridden homeland. Uneasy relationships simmer between the islandís many factions, both settler and native, as you arrive as a diplomat and seeker of a cure.

Freedom and the power to choose both lie at the heart of GreedFall. Shape your story from character creation to conclusion, carving your path through impactful decisions and your choices in talents, skills and attributes. Choose which companions to bring on your journey, carefully considering their talents and loyalties, while crafting equipment for your entire party to look and play the way you want. Befriend, betray, and make the toughest choices as you shape your destiny and the islandís.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: GreedFall Released Sep 10, 2019, 18:17 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 17:41:
jdreyer wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 16:08:
I appreciate the unique setting for an RPG, but couldn't they have come up with a better name?

Yeah it's weird. What the hell does it even mean?

"Greed is the downfall of man." It's a portmanteau.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 ó Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: GreedFall Released Sep 10, 2019, 17:41 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 16:08:
I appreciate the unique setting for an RPG, but couldn't they have come up with a better name?

Yeah it's weird. What the hell does it even mean?

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

4. Re: GreedFall Released Sep 10, 2019, 16:42 Frijoles

Really pretty game. I only played a couple hours or so last night. Most of the complains have been over the facial animations. They are indeed bad. Like Skeletor bad. I feel like the NPCs are going to bite me through the screen. I think my biggest issue at the moment is the camera feels weird. Not bad, but sort of floaty. A couple other weird things, like my NPC companions popping in to view. Or the vendor that started explaining a quest to me that seemed part-way through leaving me wondering wtf he was talking about. Now that I think about it, there have been a few bugs.

Still, I think it'll shape up. Hopefully.

3. Re: GreedFall Released Sep 10, 2019, 16:08 jdreyer

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

2. Re: GreedFall Released Sep 10, 2019, 15:27 Riahderymnmaddog

I hope it is worth the time I am going to spend downloading it.  

1. Re: GreedFall Released Sep 10, 2019, 15:26 Tipsy McStagger

I'm interested in this game.. Going to see how it goes.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo