Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

GreedFall Reviews

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: GreedFall Reviews Sep 10, 2019, 19:13 Quinn

Cutter wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 17:43:
Reviews seem to be good overall but lots of complaints of bugs and feeling it's not quite finished. Enh, that's fine no way I'd pay $65 for it anyway. I can wait for a year.

This is why I am disappointed that no reviewer properly compared it to the Gothic and Risen games and ELEX yet, and what they thought of those games. I have no problem with very rough around the edges if the game has a heart and soul.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Sep 10, 2019, 18:54 Drath71

Summary:
Cliche tropes about evil, greedy colonizers vs cliche tropes about pure of heart, one-with-nature natives.
Meh

4. Re: GreedFall Reviews Sep 10, 2019, 17:43 Cutter

Reviews seem to be good overall but lots of complaints of bugs and feeling it's not quite finished. Enh, that's fine no way I'd pay $65 for it anyway. I can wait for a year.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

3. Re: GreedFall Reviews Sep 10, 2019, 17:41 CJ_Parker

El Pit wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 12:04:
I might pick it up in, well, a few years when I have finished playing the 100 other games on my backlog.

Same here. As much as I applaud their no DLC/no piecemeal delivery approach, I can't justify adding YET another game to the pile of shame right now. Besides, from Steam reviews it looks like the game could use a few more patches before it's really ready for takeoff. I'll surely pick it up on sale in a few months though since it does look pretty good.

2. Re: GreedFall Reviews Sep 10, 2019, 16:13 jdreyer

Watched the Escapist review. They didn't like it very much.  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

1. Re: GreedFall Reviews Sep 10, 2019, 12:04 El Pit

I'm quite interested in this game. It does look a bit rough around the edges but the century it is set in and the mix of magic and classic weapons is interesting. I hope the story is good. I might pick it up in, well, a few years when I have finished playing the 100 other games on my backlog.  
They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo