Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator

I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator now has a listing on Steam, saying this is "coming soon." KFC is listed as the publisher of this dating sim that's the latest example of the outside-the-bucket marketing the fast-food brand has exhibited for years now. This trailer illustrates this trip into crazy land, including a look at the anime version of Colonel Sanders. Here's word:
From the same people who brought you the bucket of chicken, comes the world’s first Colonel Sanders dating simulator.

I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator follows you, a promising culinary student, as you try to date your classmate, Colonel Sanders. Throughout your journey, you’ll be faced with life-changing decisions that will affect your chances of friendship and love. But be careful! Your choices have real consequences with real animated characters’ feelings at stake.

Do you have what it takes to survive culinary school? Will Colonel Sanders choose you to be his business partner? Or maybe even so much more? Find out in the most finger lickin’ good dating simulator ever created—a game that KFC actually made.

Features:

• 9 lovable characters
  • Multiple hours of play-through
  • Dateable Colonel Sanders
  • A secret ending! Shh!
  • Secret recipes! Double Shh!
  • Cooking battles
  • Battle battles
  • Earn a degree from a fictional culinary school
  • 11 Herbs and Spices
  • Cute miniature food
  • Officially created by KFC. No, really

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: We Happy Few Delay; Refunds Sep 11, 2019, 13:08 RedEye9

Burrito of Peace wrote on Sep 11, 2019, 11:33:
I...really don't get this. I now feel incredibly ancient.
It broke me, more than the dot over the i on Jeremy Bearimy broke.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: We Happy Few Delay; Refunds Sep 11, 2019, 11:33 Burrito of Peace

I...really don't get this. I now feel incredibly ancient.  

"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

10. Re: We Happy Few Delay; Refunds Sep 11, 2019, 01:05 Caladell

Slick wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 12:24:
I think 30 seconds of this video has honestly snapped me out of my depression. This is the greatest thing I've seen in a long time.

I hope it really did. I've been suffering depression off an on for decades. Really hoping you're feeling better man.

9. Re: I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator Sep 10, 2019, 19:05 The_Pink_Tiger

Looks amusing, and I might even play the game, but it still won't get me to touch any of KFC's so-called "food".

8. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Sep 10, 2019, 18:57 Drath71

Slick wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 12:24:
I think 30 seconds of this video has honestly snapped me out of my depression. This is the greatest thing I've seen in a long time.

I thought it was hilarious! But it did take my poor brain a few moments to process what it was seeing, it just didn't compute at first.

7. Re: I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator Sep 10, 2019, 16:17 jdreyer

Dreyer Daughter gonna love this.  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

6. Re: I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator Sep 10, 2019, 13:02 Drayth

This just after I finally played through Doki Doki Literature Club...

@.@

5. Re: I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator Sep 10, 2019, 12:24 Slick

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

4. Re: I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator Sep 10, 2019, 12:23 The Half Elf

does..... not... compute....  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

3. Re: I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator Sep 10, 2019, 11:37 Bill Borre

That was probably the weirdest thing I'll watch all week.  

2. Re: I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator Sep 10, 2019, 11:28 Slashman

mch wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 10:48:
GOTY

Oh yeah! You had me at biscuits!

1. Re: I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator Sep 10, 2019, 10:48 mch

GOTY  

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >