Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

New NVIDIA Drivers

NVIDIA announces the release of new version 436.30 WHQL drivers for NVIDIA graphics cards running under Windows. Among other things, these are their game ready drivers for Borderlands 3, Gears 5, and the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare PC open beta. They also support more newly validated G-SYNC compatible displays. They also say these support several other anticipated releases, including The Surge 2, FIFA 20, and Code Vein.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Sep 11, 2019, 05:05 Bob

El Pit wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 15:27:
I'll wait a few days for people to beta test this.

Just yesterday a Logitech options update made my Logitech mouse disappear from the options and GHub software. The mouse works (not well, though) but is no longer shown on the list of logitech hardware.
I tried everything (uninstall, re-install, use a different usb port, install the software with admin rights, and so on) but nothing worked. The mouse does work with standard microsoft drivers but it feels VERY different. If there isn't be another update to fix this very soon, I will go for a new mouse - but not one made by Logitech.

I had a similar issue. I received my mxmaster 3 mouse yesterday and the logitech software that I then installed did not pick up the unified dongle. After about 15 minutes the software updated itself and then everything started working properly.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Sep 11, 2019, 01:54 jdreyer

El Pit wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 15:27:

Just yesterday a Logitech options update made my Logitech mouse disappear from the options and GHub software. The mouse works (not well, though) but is no longer shown on the list of logitech hardware.
I tried everything (uninstall, re-install, use a different usb port, install the software with admin rights, and so on) but nothing worked. The mouse does work with standard microsoft drivers but it feels VERY different. If there isn't be another update to fix this very soon, I will go for a new mouse - but not one made by Logitech.
What did Google say about the issue?

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

5. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Sep 10, 2019, 15:27 El Pit

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

4. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Sep 10, 2019, 15:05 aka_STEVE

I've been mostly ok on my end - but it has been about the last 10 + drivers have had to hotfix releases to them ,anywhere from days later to just a few hours time.... from untested issues cropping up  

3. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Sep 10, 2019, 12:39 Darks

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 10, 2019, 12:24:
PERSONALLY I've been pretty solid with Nvidia day 1 drivers for a few years now...

For the most part, I have been too. But lately, they have had some issues and had to put out a hot fix or a complete new release driver.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

2. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Sep 10, 2019, 12:24 The Half Elf

PERSONALLY I've been pretty solid with Nvidia day 1 drivers for a few years now...  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
https://www.twitch.tv/the_half_elf

Currently playing: Red Dead Redemtion 2/Online, Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls Online, and about 200 other games I've never fin

1. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Sep 10, 2019, 10:38 Darks

So, should we wait a few days and see if these ones are bugged?

Seems the norm these days.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo