Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video

For those of us unable to attend the Borderlands 3 Launch Party, there's a video of a livestream of the festivities to help catch up on the action. You'll have to mix your own drinks and give yourself your own Borderlands-themed tattoo, but otherwise the video will provide much of the experience with gameplay videos and more, presented by the hosts of The Borderlands Show, which they say will debut on September 18th "all across the internet." There's also this video with a quick into to The Borderlands Show, saying it will be a weekly program on Twitch and YouTube which will highlight upcoming content for the action/RPG/looter-shooter sequel and give access to its developers to discuss the game. The promo for the show is under a minute, but the launch party video runs for over five hours.

View
20 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

20. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 9, 2019, 12:59 Sepharo

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 9, 2019, 12:14:
Sepharo wrote on Sep 9, 2019, 11:02:
RedEye9 wrote on Sep 8, 2019, 15:10:
jdreyer wrote on Sep 8, 2019, 15:05:
ExGemini wrote on Sep 8, 2019, 11:21:
Slick wrote on Sep 7, 2019, 23:23:
I'm out of the loop, what did Pitchford do to make gamers hate him other than putting Boarderlands 3 on EGS? We all know him for his ego and genral lack of couth, but what was his mortal sin that turned everyone against him that has nothing to do with EGS?

Why don't you take a dump on your hands and slap yourself some?

This makes no sense.
Neither do any of the other "reasons" peeps give why a minuscule subset of gamers spergeout over Pitchford.
par for the course

Wait, you're so pro EGS that you're defending Pitchford now?

He was disliked long before EGS.

Here's one of your posts about him:
"I'm beginning to think Pitchford might be a bonafide twatwaddle."
Yes, you know how to use the forums search function.
That was a horribly disparaging remark i made Wink . But next time try to get something in context to the subject at hand.
Of the 7 times Pitchford appears in my comments this is the one I prefer the most "Randy Pitchford needs to replace Boeing's current spokesperson," the way some act here it's like he has killed more people than both 737 Max crashes combined. (see, even i can cherry pick a comment and use it out of context)

My point wasn't just your comment... my point was the 15 years of disparaging posts about Pitchford on this site prior to EGS and how you're willing to ignore that now because of the color of your pom poms.

edit: Not really related, but here's his Blue's account I just stumbled on:
https://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=userinfo&user=6873

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

19. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 9, 2019, 12:14 RedEye9

Sepharo wrote on Sep 9, 2019, 11:02:
I'm out of the loop, what did Pitchford do to make gamers hate him other than putting Boarderlands 3 on EGS? We all know him for his ego and genral lack of couth, but what was his mortal sin that turned everyone against him that has nothing to do with EGS?

This makes no sense.
Neither do any of the other "reasons" peeps give why a minuscule subset of gamers spergeout over Pitchford.
par for the course

Yes, you know how to use the forums search function.
That was a horribly disparaging remark i made Wink . But next time try to get something in context to the subject at hand.
Of the 7 times Pitchford appears in my comments this is the one I prefer the most "Randy Pitchford needs to replace Boeing's current spokesperson," the way some act here it's like he has killed more people than both 737 Max crashes combined. (see, even i can cherry pick a comment and use it out of context)

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

18. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 9, 2019, 11:02 Sepharo

This makes no sense.
par for the course

17. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 15:10 RedEye9

This makes no sense.
par for the course

16. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 15:05 jdreyer

This makes no sense.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

15. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 15:05 jdreyer

Kxmode wrote on Sep 8, 2019, 10:57:
Darks wrote on Sep 7, 2019, 13:19:
Randy bitchford must be really worried this game is gong to fail with how much press they keep trying to shovel at us.

and on a substandard platform up against an industry enamored with WOW Classic.

I'm betting the overlap between WoW classic and BL3 players is pretty small.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

14. removed Sep 8, 2019, 11:21 ExGemini

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 15, 2019, 10:41.

13. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 10:58 Kxmode

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 7, 2019, 14:45:
CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 7, 2019, 14:26:
Randy bitchford must be really worried this game is gong to fail with how much press they keep trying to shovel at us.

Going by that metric, CDPR must be in all-out panic mode regarding Cyberjunk 2077 with how much press they keep trying to shovel at us.
Peeps throw common sense and logic out the door and twist themselves up in knots when anything Epic is mentioned. It's really an odd epic phenomenon.

Funny how that works both ways.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

12. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 10:57 Kxmode

and on a substandard platform up against an industry enamored with WOW Classic.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

11. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 05:01 Red886

mafia tactics
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=borderlands+goons&t=ffsb&ia=web

10. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 04:59 Red886

Epic = china = no buy  

9. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 04:38 El Pit

I don't need all of my games to be on one service - but I want all of my games to be available in one game client! GOG is trying to pull this off but I doubt the other companies will accept their attempt and will try their best to block the new GOG Galaxy client.

I keep my fingers crossed for GOG (or anybody else!) to come up with ONE client giving the user access to all of his gaming libraries on all of the services. This is what I want. And I think a lot of gamers want this, too, but the suits in the game companies hate the idea because they couldn't dictate what you see and what you don't and can no longer get your precious data and shove their ads down our throats. But let us hope against hope that the one client to bind them all will happen one day and will be easy to install and won't make gamers work on modding and fiddling with it to give it access to other game/software services.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

8. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 8, 2019, 01:09 dimsum98

The hypocrites are doing the same thing as what they are against with exclusivity. They only want the game on Steam. You probably heard of the typical warcry of "If it's not available on Steam, it's not a purchase."

Instead of a developer doing it, it's all the fanboys of Steam forcing developers to release the games on Steam. Most of them have hundreds of games they collect but never played on Steam so they want everything to be in one service for easy access.

7. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 7, 2019, 23:23 Slick

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

6. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 7, 2019, 23:21 jdreyer

Going by that metric, CDPR must be in all-out panic mode regarding Cyberjunk 2077 with how much press they keep trying to shovel at us.
Peeps throw common sense and logic out the door and twist themselves up in knots when anything Epic is mentioned. It's really an odd epic phenomenon.

I'd argue it's the combination of Pitchford and EGS.

5. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 7, 2019, 21:54 Bhruic

And yet if you read the comment chain, you'll note that literally no one mentioned Epic - until you did. Funny how you inject them into everything.

4. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 7, 2019, 17:07 ExGemini

Pass with hard gas.  

3. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 7, 2019, 14:45 RedEye9

2. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 7, 2019, 14:26 CJ_Parker

1. Re: Borderlands 3 Show Announced and Borderlands 3 Launch Party Video Sep 7, 2019, 13:19 Darks

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

20 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo