A tweet from
Wolfram von Funck
(name of the day award winner) announces that Cube
will be released shortly
). He doesn't quite pin down the release date, saying, "Cube World
will be released on Steam! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1128000/Cube_World
Hopefully around the end of September/October 2019. #cubeworld." Here's a
refresher on this voxel-based action/RPG:
Cube World is a voxel-based
action RPG with a focus on exploration. It takes place in a procedurally
generated fantasy world made up of entirely of cubes.
- Choose between four different classes: Warrior,
Ranger, Mage, Rogue.
- Action-based combat with dodging, aiming, combos,
special skills and more.
- Explore a nearly infinite, procedurally generated
- Plan your next adventure with the 3D voxel world
map. Scroll and zoom everywhere to find your next destination!
- Craft weapons, armor, potions, elixirs and food
and more from ingredients found throughout the world.
- Tame pets that fight along your side and can be
used as mounts.
- Non-linear, open world gameplay. Solve quests,
help residents, fight huge monsters, explore ancient dungeons! It's all up
- Discover procedurally generated lore and learn
about ancient civilizations and magic artifacts.
- Retrieve unique magic artifacts to level up and
improve your skills.
- Earn gold to buy items or to book an eagle flight
to new lands.
- Cube World's unique per-land progression system
makes finding loot, solving quests and clearing dungeons rewarding and
exciting over and over again.
- Use your hang glider to take to the skies or
explore the oceans with your boat.
- Find magic items to enter secret areas and to
support you on your journey.
- Play solo singleplayer or join your friends in