Destiny 2 Steam Migration Nears

With just over a month remaining before Destiny 2 switches platforms from Battle.net to Steam, Blizzard reminds players of the steps they need to take to make sure they're not left behind. They point the way to a Move FAQ on Bungie.net which has all the details. Here's word:
Destiny 2 developer and publisher, Bungie, has announced that the Destiny 2 service will be transferring to a new PC platform on October 1, 2019.

Blizzard and Bungie are committed to making this transition as simple and seamless as possible for the Destiny 2 PC community.

You will be able to migrate your Guardians, gear, game progress, product licenses and Silver currency balance from Battle.net at no cost. Please note you will lose access to Destiny 2 if you choose not to migrate to the new platform. The last date that Destiny 2 will be accessible via Battle.net is September 30, 2019.
View : : :

Re: Destiny 2 Steam Migration Nears
Aug 31, 2019, 05:55
Re: Destiny 2 Steam Migration Nears Aug 31, 2019, 05:55
Aug 31, 2019, 05:55

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Aug 30, 2019, 23:31:
What a cluster fuck... Destiny 2 was a milk run and about a 1/5th the content of Destiny 1 in release and now these assholes quit Activision (which is good) so everyone has to move their shit manually? Like why do I have to re-sign up for this?

I just did this and activated the cross-save support after 6 beers. Seemed like a lot of logins and agreements to deal with but compared to modding fucking kerbal or literally ANY OTHER PC ACTIVITY other than watching youtube it seemed quite reasonable, considering it was dealing with multiple platform holders.

Thanks for the news Blue, didn't realise I had a month to do it or lose my game! This is going to catch a lot of motherfukers out.
Date
Subject
Author
Aug 31, 2019Aug 31 2019
 Re: Destiny 2 Steam Migration Nears
Aug 31, 2019Aug 31 2019
Aug 31, 2019Aug 31 2019