Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Homeworld Trailer and Announcement Tease

A tweet from Homeworld has a brief teaser for the space strategy series, which is now owned by Gearbox Software (thanks PCGamesN). The tweet includes a tease of an announcement coming next week at PAX West:

Celebrate 20 years of Homeworld with a special announcement on August 30th during the Gearbox Main Theater Show at 1:30pm PT from PAX West!

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Homeworld Trailer and Announcement Tease Aug 21, 2019, 18:06 Task

I liked the gameplay and story of Kharak, so I imagine Blackbird would do a good job on a new Homeworld.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Homeworld Trailer and Announcement Tease Aug 21, 2019, 15:01 Burrito of Peace

We (those of us old geezers from the Relic News Forums that have migrated to a specific group elsewhere) are pretty sure that it is HW3 and it takes place after the events of HW2. It lines up with a lot of what the BBI guys have been saying they wished they could do for years, even before they started work on "Shipbreakers" which turned in to HW:DoK.

Moreover, the design of the Angel Moon glyph and how it is revealed lend credence to the Eye of Arran becoming active and usable.

If it is HW3 for the PC, I'll buy it. I give less than zero shits and -5 rats asses where I purchase it from.

"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

4. Re: Homeworld Trailer and Announcement Tease Aug 21, 2019, 14:09 jdreyer

Homeworld 2 special edition?  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

3. Re: Homeworld Trailer and Announcement Tease Aug 21, 2019, 13:14 Rhett

Happy to see a potential sequel, but yeah... No buy if EGS.

Deserts of Kharak came out only 3 years ago eh? Hmm. I figured longer.

2. Re: Homeworld Trailer and Announcement Tease Aug 21, 2019, 12:09 Slashman

EGS exclusive. I called it first.  

1. Re: Homeworld Trailer and Announcement Tease Aug 21, 2019, 11:49 Des

If this is a sequel!  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo