Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Morning Multiplex

View
2. Re: Morning Multiplex Aug 17, 2019, 13:47 Xero

Looking forward to both Desperados III and the Commandos 2 remaster. I hope if sales are good for both, they use the Desperados III graphic engine to work on a new Commandos 4. That would be tits. Commandos 3 was such as let down but also not made by Pyro Studio which would explain it.

If this company can capture the magic that was the original Commandos and 2, they can pull off an awesome comeback to the Commandos universe.

I had a blast with the original Desperados but obviously you need to be into the Wild West theme which I'm not a big fan of. I still tried it and enjoyed it a lot but not anywhere close to how I connected with Commandos.

Shadow Tactics is a really awesome modernized version of this gameplay if you are looking for something for now. Not exactly Commandos again, but it can hold you off with the itch for this type of gameplay. At least until these two come out.

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Turok 2, RE2
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 16, 20:43 Re: Morning Multiplex Slick
>> 2. Aug 17, 13:47 Re: Morning Multiplex Xero

footer

Blue's News logo