Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Crowdfunding

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Aug 13, 2019, 15:52 MattyC

Cutter wrote on Aug 12, 2019, 22:37:
This has to be a scam. How the fuck do you make an MMO for 30 grand.

Well luckily they have over 60k now! Yeah a VR MMO on 25k (because it wasn't even 30...) is not happening. Lets see - a few VR setups, some servers/AWS/Azure/whatever, annnnddddd the moneys gone.

They are off to a good start though. I see some concept art and it looks like someone made a model of the flying noodle shop from The Fifth Element. I take that back, I see no possible way for this to fail!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Aug 13, 2019, 02:53 Dash

"How to make Star Citizen seem like less of a scam!" should be the titled of the kickstarter. I get that they're being ambitious, but c'mon...  

3. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Aug 12, 2019, 22:37 Cutter

This has to be a scam. How the fuck do you make an MMO for 30 grand.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

2. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Aug 12, 2019, 22:35 Creston

Become forever immortalized in a world that will become as important as the real one

Oookay, Andy Tsen. Put the crack pipe down and step away slowly. Remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step. We can only help you if you want to be helped.

1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Aug 12, 2019, 21:16 HoSpanky

“Fully funded”, at $25k. Okeedokee, unless the game launches in a fucking week, that won’t pay the salaries of even a halfass MMO’s staff. It won’t keep ONE employee for half a year. What a joke.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo