Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 14, 2019, 07:42 Nimh

"bullshit is highly engaging.".. about all that needs to be said. I've been blocking the 'up next' element with uBlock Origin. It's been a noticeable and welcome difference.  

Everyone has a heart, and its calling for something. And were all so sick and tired of seeing things as they are. ~Nick Cave
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 13, 2019, 13:19 Sepharo

Jonjonz wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 06:51:
No matter how many times I use Youtubes feed back mechanisms to reject right wing Faux News and other racist content, they continue to bombard me with these recommendations. Youtube, home of some of the most offensive, purile, fascist content.

are you clicking the videos?
I don't get suggestions like that and demographically I'm in their wheelhouse but it's just not something I click or have in my history.

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 13, 2019, 06:51 Jonjonz

No matter how many times I use Youtubes feed back mechanisms to reject right wing Faux News and other racist content, they continue to bombard me with these recommendations. Youtube, home of some of the most offensive, purile, fascist content.  

"Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss." - The Who.

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 12, 2019, 22:37 Creston

FCC approves another 137 million dollars to Ajit Pai's corporate whoremasters telcom overlords, so said telcoms can do absolutely nothing while claiming they've met every demand.

This now cements Ajit Pai's reputation as a bigger whore than Mata Hari.

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 12, 2019, 20:06 ventry

YouTube should stop recommending garbage videos to users.

Everyone has a differing opinion of where that "garbage" line should be drawn. It's a no win situation.
I prefer the "Wild West" style. As long as your not calling for violence....

No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch them.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >